Buhrer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Really saddened to hear Jamie go, always loved the guy running out on colours he truly loved.

He's form has been really solid this year as well.

Greg Bird is grubby with a very poor public image, but his form this year has been as good as he has played for some years. I have to try and look for some positives and I only can look on field for those, it's a hugely aggressive backrow with Bird, Taupau and Trbojevic.

For fks sake.. Why would you lose jamie couldnt they let lewis brown or nate go or even lawrence with his injuries .. Fk me like ballin bled maroon & white & was just getting over all his injuries..happy to have bird but certainly not at jamies expence.. If snake & matai dont make it back on the paddock we got nothing manly left . Their even trying to get rid of george . How many players from 2013 grand final . It could be zero .. Who the fuks making these decisions

What did I say wrong in this message. 3 people disagree with me?

I'm guessing a) that you're happy to be getting Bird. I'll be disgusted to ever see him in a Manly jersey, seems like a few others agree

b) that Jamie Buhrer is a Manly junior. Penrith originally (Doonside) then Parramatta when he started high school (Patrician Brothers Blacktown). Sure, came through 20s and into first grade at Manly, but that doesn't make him a Manly junior

I'm guessing a) that you're happy to be getting Bird. I'll be disgusted to ever see him in a Manly jersey, seems like a few others agree

b) that Jamie Buhrer is a Manly junior. Penrith originally (Doonside) then Parramatta when he started high school (Patrician Brothers Blacktown). Sure, came through 20s and into first grade at Manly, but that doesn't make him a Manly junior
Fair enough, Buhrer was from Parra, I don't want him now... Nah just kidding but doesn't sound like our clubs fans will never have a preference again.

For fks sake.. Why would you lose jamie couldnt they let lewis brown or nate go or even lawrence with his injuries .. Fk me like ballin bled maroon & white & was just getting over all his injuries..happy to have bird but certainly not at jamies expence.. If snake & matai dont make it back on the paddock we got nothing manly left . Their even trying to get rid of george . How many players from 2013 grand final . It could be zero .. Who the fuks making these decisions

Are @SLR5000 and @HoldenV8 mates, if not you should be.

In 1973 my mate had an XU1, for the day holy **** it went fast!!!

..I will admit, I'm fickle. If Bird makes all the difference in the world, wins the Dally M and is part of a 2017 premiership team, I'll be rapt.

But as things stand, I don't like the guy and if it were my call, I would have stuck with Ferris.

..I will admit, I'm fickle. If Bird makes all the difference in the world, wins the Dally M and is part of a 2017 premiership team, I'll be rapt.

(/QUOTE]

Dont hold your breath. manly has just sold off their most solid player defending in the centre of the ruck, for a play maker past his prime. I suspect our defence will suffer

its gonna suck to see him in those colours but the one positive i can get out of this is that i would rather end up with bird than uate in a swap.
who knows, maybe he can inspire the younger players in a similar way to what b.k. did a decade ago.
onfield not off the field behaviour.
geez i'm clutching at straws here aren't i?

I reckon our coaching staff can turn bird into another myles,

Honestly mate, what is with us and luring all the Titans scrubs & has beens? There is a reason when Myles / Cartwright / Ferris were there in their last 5 years, they came:

14th from 16
14th from 16
9th from 16
11th from 16
16th from 16

Funnily, now that we have all their off cuts, they make the 8, and we come 14th

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16