Build It Around Burgess

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
All the talk of this war chest Manly have is only part of this puzzle when it comes to Sam Burgess.
Heres a chance for the NRL to hit back at rival codes by digging into its long deep pockets to entice him back to the NRL & after ripping a dagger into Manly with DCE, it would only seem fair to have him at Brookvale in 2016.
As the worlds best rugby league forward his leadership & inspiration would be super on Trjobovic & the entire pack - almost like the Kennedy effect that started the culture Manly have enjoyed over the past decade making this signing if possible, as important as any in the history of the Manly club.
Can it happen? - really depends on his experiment at rugby Yawnion which does not seem overly enjoyable & how much the NRL can help entice him back - money talks every bit as loudly as the old cliche "I am going to this other sport to challenge myself"
Almost like field of dreams - "if you build it they will come"
Get Burgess to Manly & you instantly have others keen to follow & this traumatic recent circus becomes a thing of the past.

One thing we can be sure of is Smith and his minions will not do anything to help manly.

In fact, they will probably give Souffs some special dispensation to let him return to them.

All the talk of this war chest Manly have is only part of this puzzle when it comes to Sam Burgess.
Heres a chance for the NRL to hit back at rival codes by digging into its long deep pockets to entice him back to the NRL & after ripping a dagger into Manly with DCE, it would only seem fair to have him at Brookvale in 2016.
As the worlds best rugby league forward his leadership & inspiration would be super on Trjobovic & the entire pack - almost like the Kennedy effect that started the culture Manly have enjoyed over the past decade making this signing if possible, as important as any in the history of the Manly club.
Can it happen? - really depends on his experiment at rugby Yawnion which does not seem overly enjoyable & how much the NRL can help entice him back - money talks every bit as loudly as the old cliche "I am going to this other sport to challenge myself"
Almost like field of dreams - "if you build it they will come"
Get Burgess to Manly & you instantly have others keen to follow & this traumatic recent circus becomes a thing of the past.

Would be great to see Kelly actually do something that help's the club progress. Going on what we've seen so far, I have my doubts he could sign Jye Mullayne to a "come back" contract.

Kellys track record almost seems like Souths sent him to Manly to unravel all thats good....but his link to Burgess, if there is one , would help win back some respect

Yeah great idea. Sign Burgess for two years and watch him run home to Russell as soon as Gifts contract expires.

No thanks.

I'm hearing he wants to play under Brad Arthur to really improve as a footballer and go to the next level. Burgess believes he is the best assistant and head coach he has ever has the fortune of residing in the same city as and the excellence radiating outwards helped propel him in 2014.

Thats outragous Bob - there needs to an investigation into this!!
Have you considered he may enjoy playing for Manly??
I'm happy to take the 2 years - if you wind back the clock , SBW played for 2 years (1 really) & made a massive impact at Chooks - the foundations will be back in place in that time & not convinced he would run back to Redfern anyways, just maybe another Burgess would jump aboard to Manly in that period also...

I'll just pass on anything Burgess thanks

I dont like them at Souths and dont like them at Manly either.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8