Pre-Game Bulldogs v Manly [Round 25, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

21 20
Accor Stadium
02 Sep 2022 06:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see Weekes get a crack hopefully he starts ( you never know with Des )
Hopefully they have a dig this week being last game
Foran‘s last game along with Walkers and Tapau there is no tomorrows with Manly for these guys
Surely won’t get flogged this week

Will watch to see Weekes and the vague hope of young GCKT.
We have no chance. One team in the slide with not much to look forward to and the other bristling to impress the incoming coach.
Never the mind.

Cmon boys lets go out with a bang!! Weekes at FB hope he has live wire blinder and inspires the rest to up the energy and tempo.

We can't lose, have a standing slab on the line every time manly play the dogs, keep me stocked boys I need no more lube of the other kind

It’s a loss , no way it cannot be.

BUT

They can have a go or just go through the motions , I hope they at least have a go.
If they're going to lose I hope it is despite the effort and heart they put in (e.g. loss to Roosters) not because of it (so many to pick this year unfortunately).

Can someone please tell me why de Luis is anywhere near first grade…I really can’t stand his baby step running…I swear he is from the flinstones..no impact at all…does he have what everyone calls the goat pics lol..seriously

Why is Des picking Foz, Davey and Walker? They are leaving, there is no point. Blood the youngsters
I would have a guess and say it’s 2 fold, its not rocket science Des is under pressure to win, playing those boys obviously gives our side it’s best chance, the ammo is to hopefully motivate the others to send them out as winners, in theory it should be a win win, we just have to find a way to win.

I believe the better option would be blooding some of our young guys, (weeks ago) but that would also almost definitely see the losing streak continue and the pressure mounting.
I also think it’s probably right that those boys get to play their final game for the club and I’m hoping everyone can just put the BS aside, dig in, send the lads out as winners, finish the season with a win and put a stop to the rot, play with some self respect and win the bloody game FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8