Bullemor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think that’s his best role too, going well doing that , don’t change what’s working.
Agreed @Mark from Brisbane but we must change what isn't working. Starting with Tuilagi and Harper, who are both not playing at NRL standard. Moving onto Turbo, who is playing injured and isn't fit enough/mobile enough to play fullback in the NRL right now. Croker is also playing with a busted shoulder, costing us badly in middle defence.

We shouldn't be playing our key players injured. There is no logic in continuing this. GCKT may not be the Messiah, but it's time we brought him into the seventeen to help resurrect our pre-season form. Weekes needs to be picked at fullback this week against the Storm, as I think continuing to play Turbo is only bringing us closer to another season-ending injury by playing him unfit.

I would like to see the club provide some clarification on the eligibility for all the players in the squad, including development players, considering our recent injuries. I would have imagined that GCKT is eligible to be picked this weekend based on the injury to Lawton, which will be yet another long-term injury for him. Fletcher Myers should also be eligible for selection when considering the injuries to Koula, Tuipolotu and Burbo. Where does Latu Fainu sit in terms of selection in 2023. Yes. I know it's highly unlikely that he will be selected. However, this removes one player and possibly two from our thirty-person squad as we will still have NO information from the club on just who has taken Tuitavakes spot

From our match day thread Sea Eagles V Panthers also shows Nathanial Roache as available but not selected, for example? How does this impact on GCKTs eligibility? Is he confirmed as taking the last spot in the thirty? If so, why? Inquiring minds would like to know.
@The Wheel
@Mitch

Available But Not Selected:
  • Ben Condon
  • Zac Fulton
  • Nathaniel Roache
  • Latu Fainu
  • Morgan Boyle
  • Jamie Humphreys - Development Player
  • Gordon Chan Kum Tong - Development Player
  • Fletcher Myers - Development Player
  • Jacob Sykes - Development Player.

Last edited:
1.Weekes
2.Garrick
3.Turbo
4.Parker
5.Saab
6.Schuster/Cooper
7.DCE
8.Peseka
9.Croker
10.Jake
11.Condon
12.Haumole
13.Bullemor

14.Cooper/Weekes/Fulton
15.Sipley
16.Woods
17.Keppie

18.Josh Aloiai

1.Weekes
2.Garrick
3.Turbo
4.Parker
5.Saab
6.Schuster/Cooper
7.DCE
8.Peseka
9.Croker
10.Jake
11.Condon
12.Haumole
13.Bullemor

14.Cooper/Weekes/Fulton
15.Sipley
16.Woods
17.Keppie

18.Josh Aloiai

Fainu for Condon, Condon bracketed on the bench with Woods, and don't rule out Roache making a surprise appearance on the bench, considering he is available for selection?

Fainu for Condon, Condon bracketed on the bench with Woods, and don't rule out Roache making a surprise appearance on the bench, considering he is available for selection?
I’d be surprised if he’s on the bench,given he’s not in the 30 and development players can’t play til rd10 or 11 and train and trial players need to be upgraded before selection

I’d be surprised if he’s on the bench,given he’s not in the 30 and development players can’t play til rd10 or 11 and train and trial players need to be upgraded before selection
Thanks, @Nordburg but according to info provided by the club that ends up in the pre-game and game-day threads on this site, he was available for selection last week (see below). If so, how? This is for the club to answer @Mitch @The Wheel

From our match day thread Sea Eagles V Panthers also shows Nathanial Roache as available but not selected, for example? How does this impact on GCKTs eligibility? Is he confirmed as taking the last spot in the thirty? If so, why? Inquiring minds would like to know.
@The Wheel
@Mitch

Available But Not Selected:
  • Ben Condon
  • Zac Fulton
  • Nathaniel Roache
  • Latu Fainu
  • Morgan Boyle
  • Jamie Humphreys - Development Player
  • Gordon Chan Kum Tong - Development Player
  • Fletcher Myers - Development Player
  • Jacob Sykes - Development Player.

Someone needs to tell him to model his game on Choc. He has the same motor and build.
I think he's a lot bigger than choc. Has a funny build, quite proportional so he doesn't really stand out as being large. Unfortunately I think 13 allows him to play like watmough used to and get his hands on the ball more where now second row means sticking to your channel and Bully seems the type to get frustrated when he can't just inject himself at will. Cam Murray seems to be able to play second row in rep games but rep games are less structured.

It will work itself out. I think patience is needed. I hate Flanagan's commentary on Fox, it's so basic, but maybe that's what's needed to get through to some of these Rugba leeg players. Hang in there silvertails. The first six rounds is a conservative B from me. Last year I'd give it a D at the same stage.

I think he's a lot bigger than choc. Has a funny build, quite proportional so he doesn't really stand out as being large. Unfortunately I think 13 allows him to play like watmough used to and get his hands on the ball more where now second row means sticking to your channel and Bully seems the type to get frustrated when he can't just inject himself at will. Cam Murray seems to be able to play second row in rep games but rep games are less structured.

It will work itself out. I think patience is needed. I hate Flanagan's commentary on Fox, it's so basic, but maybe that's what's needed to get through to some of these Rugba leeg players. Hang in there silvertails. The first six rounds is a conservative B from me. Last year I'd give it a D at the same stage.
You're right 100 percent.
He really isn't that far off from being a really solid player.
I think his height somewhat works to his disadvantage since he's taller than choc, and hes easier tackle from the waist down. I think thats why you see him make a half break and defenders get him around the legs, whereas choc is built low to the ground and is harder to tackle and breaks free a lot easier. But he will get there.
Bullemor's height is 1.90m whereas Choc is 1.83m, so bit of a height difference.

You're right 100 percent.
He really isn't that far off from being a really solid player.
I think his height somewhat works to his disadvantage since he's taller than choc, and hes easier tackle from the waist down. I think thats why you see him make a half break and defenders get him around the legs, whereas choc is built low to the ground and is harder to tackle and breaks free a lot easier. But he will get there.
Bullemor's height is 1.90m whereas Choc is 1.83m, so bit of a height difference.
Wow that even talker than I thought. That's internet height though. For anyone who has a short mate here's a good prank I pulled on my brother. There's a company called Mulat shoes who make sneakers that apparently give you 2.4 extra inches. Their Facebook page came up on my feed so I linked my brother's name and said 'these were those shoes you were asking about ..... mate' so now all his friends and work colleagues think he was looking for them. He's about five foot eight in the old scale, I'm six two and he's the shortest of four brothers. He has the ****s cause he keeps getting adds for them on Facebook and Twitter now non stop and plenty of people I don't know on his Facebook rub him for it too.

Heres the team list for the Storm, as of Tuesday morning 11/04/2023. @Nordburg
To be updated this afternoon
It shows Nathanial Roache at 24 and available for selection this week. I can only assume that Roache has been upgraded from Train and Trial into the thirty??? @The Wheel @Mitch
If so we wont see GCKT until round eleven, and might not see him at all unless we have another injury in the hooker spot.

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Team List etc. will be updated on Tuesday Afternoon (11/4/23)
01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Brad Parker
04. Morgan Harper
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Josh Schuster
07. Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
08. Taniela Paseka
09. Lachlan Croker
10. Jake Trbojevic
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Kelma Tuilagi
13. Josh Aloiai
14. Kaeo Weekes
15. Cooper Johns
16. Ethan Bullemor
17. Sean Keppie
Replacement:
18. Toafofoa Sipley.
Reserves:
19. Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega
20. Samuela Fainu
21. Aaron Woods
22. Ben Condon
23. Zac Fulton
24. Nathaniel Roache
25. Latu Fainu
26. Morgan Boyle
27. Jamie Humphreys - Development Player
28. Gordon Chan Kum Tong - Development Player
29. Fletcher Myers - Development Player
30. Jacob Sykes - Development Player.

PLAYERISSUERETURN
Reuben GarrickHead knockTBC
Karl LawtonShoulderTBC
Josh SchusterQuadRound 7
Christian TuipulotuKneeRound 9
Tolu KoulaKneeRound 10
Ben TrbojevicHamstringRound 12

Last edited:
I wonder if Kelma and Louise…
158130DA-D832-4B6B-B09A-BD5594DF14D1.jpeg

…finds himself dropped to the bench?

Heres the team list for the Storm, as of Tuesday morning 11/04/2023. @Nordburg
To be updated this afternoon
It shows Nathanial Roache at 24 and available for selection this week. I can only assume that Roache has been upgraded from Train and Trial into the thirty??? @The Wheel @Mitch
If so we wont see GCKT until round eleven, and might not see him at all unless we have another injury in the hooker spot.

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Team List etc. will be updated on Tuesday Afternoon (11/4/23)
01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Brad Parker
04. Morgan Harper
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Josh Schuster
07. Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
08. Taniela Paseka
09. Lachlan Croker
10. Jake Trbojevic
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Kelma Tuilagi
13. Josh Aloiai
14. Kaeo Weekes
15. Cooper Johns
16. Ethan Bullemor
17. Sean Keppie
Replacement:
18. Toafofoa Sipley.
Reserves:
19. Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega
20. Samuela Fainu
21. Aaron Woods
22. Ben Condon
23. Zac Fulton
24. Nathaniel Roache
25. Latu Fainu
26. Morgan Boyle
27. Jamie Humphreys - Development Player
28. Gordon Chan Kum Tong - Development Player
29. Fletcher Myers - Development Player
30. Jacob Sykes - Development Player.
The official Manly app has an updated squad list that includes Woods and only contains 29 players.It’s a bit of a dogs breakfast finding anything accurate to any teams squad list in the NRL

Seems to have found his best suited niche this season and with a better approach . Good leg drive , timing and aiming up much better in defence . Had that brief stint in the trials as a 13 , still could have some potential there and even had a couple of decent games on an edge early last season but every indication best used in that prop sub role now . Not sure why he has not been re signed at this point , maybe there are some negotiations behind the scenes , has shown his value now and should be in the keeper category on a realistic type contract extension . Still of the view probably better to start with Keppie and Jake , then having Tent and Bullemor coming on to add some serious momentum . Just a bit concerned that Tuilagi and Alioia seem to struggle to go the full distance , edge and 13 "s should have or normally have a bit more stamina level then that

The HIA last night of Kelma was actually a blessing in disguise for Manly and an opportunity for Bully to show he can play 80 mins.

And Bully succeeded quite nicely without the defensive deficiencies of Kelma 👍🏻

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8