Cam Smith's "multiple threads- only one declared"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I never forget how he attacked the face/head of the bronco player (thaiday?) in the 2008 semi final - this low act got him suspended from Grand Final. After that he is in no position to pass judgement on anything relating to player safety.

"Not his go"

Lol jks, he's the worst at looking out for his fellow player. Part of the untouchables that form the nucleus of the QLD and National teams

Surely people can see this for what it is. Smith simply trying to heap pressure on the judiciary to suspend rival clubs players. Look who is at the judiciary aside from Jorge, a Rooster and Bunny. With Souths in particular in a direct battle for the top 4 with Storm.

Surely people can see this for what it is. Smith simply trying to heap pressure on the judiciary to suspend rival clubs players. Look who is at the judiciary aside from Jorge, a Rooster and Bunny. With Souths in particular in a direct battle for the top 4 with Storm.
Well pointed out !!!

I couldn't agree more, he's the sleeziest bastard ever to lace on a boot, he's gotten away with murder his whole career and he's got the audacity to pass judgement on others ?
Because: News Ltd protected species. Also because Queenslanderrrrrrrp!

Players should avoid shoulder charges by always running with their elbows raised, as elbows to the head are completely acceptable aren't they Cam?

Shoulder charges wouldn't do any damage if they didn't duck their heads.
Exactly, and if the damned NRL allowed the Storm to continue to rip people's shoulders out of their sockets 'Chicken Wing' style, then we wouldn't have any shoulder charges at all! Problem solved...Cameron really is a bastion of common sense and fair play.

Seems like every year the purple scum wrestle the crap out of every team and every time it comes up captain drizzle is front and centre trying to divert the argument.

Gallen should have shoulder charged him and then said to the ref that if your not applying the rules for wresting why should any other rule apply.

Erin Molan Channel 9 just said that Cameron Smith held up the GF Trophy three times. I guess she is technically correct.@:rolleyes:

Yeah I noticed that, unbelievable really.........she could have mentioned he held it up three times but twice was due to actual cheating. :mad:

Five years of systematic cheating does not warrant any positive spin, ****ing cheating bastards....!

Speaking of number 9s scott Sattler just gave matt parcell a huge rap. Origin on the horizon.

Erin Molan Channel 9 just said that Cameron Smith held up the GF Trophy three times. I guess she is technically correct.@:rolleyes:
why are you surprised about that? Listen to Ray Warren go on about Melbournes great finals record whenever they played this series. Nothing ever mentioned about 4 years of systematic cheating.

It won't be long before those premierships are re-recognised. The players think they did nothing wrong and they won the premierships. The commentators all allude to the "4" premierships Melbourne have won.

after the jets beat the knights clint newton was introduced to the crowd as a gf winner in 2007!
incompetent idiots!

Interesting Story by Tim Gore - The Roar - msn sport

Link:
http://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/rugb...ree-whisperer/ar-BBtd8JV?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=iehp

There are two types of rugby league people. There are those who love Cam Smith and think it is a mere formality that he’ll be made an immortal, and those who despise him and believe he is one of the games vilest grubs.

Over the last two weeks there have been two incidents that have led people to claim that Smith gets more than a fair run with the referees; that there is one rule for Cam Smith and another rule for everybody else.

On Anzac Day footage clearly showed Cam Smith touching referee Matt Cecchin. However, he was neither charged or suspended, although Panther Sam McKendry was suspended for handling Jared Maxwell in a very similar fashion just the week before.

Last weekend Johnathan Thurston went to take a field goal attempt that would have levelled the scores in the 75th minute. However, Smith was able to stop him taking the shot. The vision showed that Smith was massively offside out of second marker. It should have been a penalty to the Cows straight in front.

But these incidents don’t necessarily suggest that Smith is the officials golden boy, and they certainly aren’t worthy of earning a player a reputation as a grub.

Continues.............

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8