Cameron Smith’s stunning call for NRL to return Melbourne’s stripped titles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Firstly the whole whitewashing around the Sharks is a joke.....over in the cap every year....oh except the year they won.....pathetic. Soft as puppy s***. If that 2011 we would right now have been sitting around talking about that Greenberg scum taking our title.

Secondly this points to a whole bigger issue with Melbourne....and CHANNEL 9!! How many times have Gould, Ray Warren etc spoken about Sir Scum having 4 titles (or whatever) with the 2 they didn't get? Channel 9 never recognizes the loss of these premierships.....so is it any wonder that the scum don't? It is a complete and utter travesty the way Ch 9 have just ignored this ruling.

The way Gould came on tv at the time and attacked Gallop and the NRL, but as usual offered no alternative sums up Gould. Whinges and whinges but then provides no solution.

And Thirdly....go and eat s*** scum smith.

So should the Rorters 2018 and 13, Rabbids whenever it was and Storm 17.

The Rorters now remind me a lot of Brisbane back in the 90s. No way can you have virtually an international side and not be over the salary cap. And if they aren't actually over the cap, then it makes me wonder how much in under the table cash payments they receive.

Everyone knows that the Thoroughbreds had/have a slush fund to keep the big names in Brisbane and I'd be extremely surprised of the same sort of thing (golf bets.....) wasn't happening at Bondi.

The Rorters now remind me a lot of Brisbane back in the 90s. No way can you have virtually an international side and not be over the salary cap. And if they aren't actually over the cap, then it makes me wonder how much in under the table cash payments they receive.

Everyone knows that the Thoroughbreds had/have a slush fund to keep the big names in Brisbane and I'd be extremely surprised of the same sort of thing (golf bets.....) wasn't happening at Bondi.
The Easts' backline is the world's best; better than the Australian, NZ, England, Tonga, Fiji, Somoan backlines. And I dare say their reserve grade backline is superior to most in the NRL.
We all know that this can only be achieved by rorting the salary cap, but the NRL doesn't want to unveil the truth.

Not content to stop there sCam now thinks 300 game one club players should get somewhere between 50 to 75 percent of their salary 'exempt'.

Because he is one.

It would not surprise me in the least if greenturd and Beatnik have discussed this in length with Smith, probably with a favourable ear.
I have no doubt those clowns would be on board and very willing to oblige...
I bet greenslime goes down there to celebrate the 10 years since 2009 GF cheating.

They should re-open the investigation into the players knowledge of monies paid outside of the salary cap during those years at Melbourne. Inglis, Slater and Smith would be found culpable and retrospectively have their names expunged from all League records and stripped of any awards.

Not content to stop there sCam now thinks 300 game one club players should get somewhere between 50 to 75 percent of their salary 'exempt'.

Because he is one.
Yes, but I agree with him on this one. Players who have racked up, say, 200 or more matches with the one club should gain some Cap relief. It could be a sliding scale up to 400 matches.
It wasn't that long ago we had several 300-plus gamers. There should also be some dispensation for local juniors.
Such a scheme would, of course, benefit big catchment areas such as Brisbane, Penrith and Parramatta, but it would also hit Easts, a club that buys 95% of its players.

Here we go again Cameron Smith expecting to be spoon fed for something that happened in 2007 and 2009. They were spoon fed when slater took the field in the grand final last year and what a fiasco that was. Cameron Smith and the Melbourne **** hole always expecting some sort of bloody justice for something they themselves have committed. It’s on again and we haven’t even got passed the trial matches. You can always tell when Cameron Smith talks crap, his lips move.

You’ll notice he didn’t mention the penalty handed down to Manly for far less than what Melb did. If he wants consistency Melb should’ve had a reduced cap for a few years... they still built their team off cheating and got to keep most of it... maybe their other premierships should be stripped too?

So should the Rorters 2018 and 13, Rabbids whenever it was and Storm 17.
Bingo! 2013 they were given that game ov watched it 5 times each time becomes more and more comical... shayne hayne the scumbag had 2 sets of rules that day. Rorters were most penalized side in 2013 they only gave away 2 penalties that game.... 2! They came 14th in 2012... then 1st in 2013?

Souths too every game the refs penalized the other team out of the game then gave them evwn up penalties at the end when the game was already over so it looked fair. That matai TRY against souths was exactly that a try i paused it on my t.v. why couldn't they? Investigation perhaps?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12