Cameron Smith’s stunning call for NRL to return Melbourne’s stripped titles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Shoddy Greenturd admitted there was no consistency in the NRL, just "fairness."
And he is the one who deems what is fair.
Sound unfair to me.

Just the mention of Smith makes my blood curdle and throw Greenkh$t in and it's dial emergency 911 ,I needhelp ASAP
But with that whingeing k$&@t wanting his cheating premierships back and if I hear that other corrupt k&$t starting to waver ,that will be the straw that breaks the camels back
In addition it defies belief that the fish were way over the cap 5 years out of 6 except surprise surprise the year they won the comp
Unbelievable you couldn't make it up ,but then that's exactly what Greenku$t has been doing since he started,making it up as he goes along

Go Manly

Sheez the silence of the No Real Leadership!! Why are they not telling the Drizzle to put a cork in it??? The damage that they did a decade or so ago remains a stain on the game and the fact that they go on and try to re-write history and celebrate their illegal wins is a huge up yours to the clubs that were penalised at the time.

The laugh now is that the Sharks were miraculously salary cap compliant in the year that they won the comp and guilty as sin either side of it. To hear their mouthpiece Rothtool endorse this makes it an even bigger farce.

The Drizzle and the Guppies between them have really damaged the game with their long list of sins and yet they have the hide to bicker publicly about their so called fates, the Guppies got off very lightly after the events of Dank and the Peptide scandal and they continued to put the middle finger up to the NRL over their coach who got caught out breaching the conditions set.

Both of these clubs should be on their final warnings and I thought there was a rule about bringing the game into disrepute!!

Yet another failure from the catalogue of failures that is the leadership of Greenturd and Beattie!!!!

NRL360 Kent summed it up really well.

Waldron is lucky to be out of jail as he signed stat decs about contracts which were false. He was the CEO of a publically listed company and could have been charged like the Eels' guy was for fraud.

News Ltd was owner of Scumos plus 50% of the NRL at the time.

They did their own audit and saw the scam and accepted the decision as fair.

#SuckItSCam

“Cameron Smith the biggest name in the game signed two contracts,” Kent said.

“So Cameron can sit there as much as he likes and say that they should re-examine this, but he signed two contracts.”

The NRL have done some stupid things but giving Melbourne back the fraud premierships would be the absolute stupidest. It would simply encourage outright cheating. Surely Scam Smith can see this and can't really be that dumb. He's absolutely that arrogant though.
40-0 was such a beautiful moment in Manly history.
I've got an idea for the premiership runners up trophy. The winners get the Provan/Summons and the losers could get a bronzed version of this.:D
Israel+Folau+Cooper+Cronk+2008+NRL+Grand+Final+twgRySbJcsal.jpg

“Cameron Smith the biggest name in the game signed two contracts,” Kent said.

“So Cameron can sit there as much as he likes and say that they should re-examine this, but he signed two contracts.”
Love him or hate him , atleast Kent says it the way he see,s it. He doesnt hold back. He calls a spade a spade, no candy coating from this fella

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11