can’t provide a secure connection

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
stop ****ing around with the site!

lol

kidding

just cruising through 'custom style 1' and reading the goop

Quisque mi odio, malesuada eu elit ut, euismod rutrum purus.

The app keeps coming up with a Buddy server block.
I've uninstalled and installed but that's all I get.

Had to run some upgrades and changes yesterday, inevitably they stuck where I didn't intend them too unfortunately they only appeared when it was too late for me to change them. I'll do them this morning.

I was back at the hospital last night getting a check up on my little wounded soldier who almost chopped the top of his finger off in a door a few fridays ago, evidence attached which looks a damn site better than it dinin emergency

Attachments

• IMG_8140.JPG
    IMG_8140.JPG
    250.1 KB · Views: 9
Had to run some upgrades and changes yesterday, inevitably they stuck where I didn't intend them too unfortunately they only appeared when it was too late for me to change them. I'll do them this morning.

I was back at the hospital last night getting a check up on my little wounded soldier who almost chopped the top of his finger off in a door a few fridays ago, evidence attached which looks a damn site better than it dinin emergency

Damn!

That looks really...painful! Poor lil tyke!

Damn!

That looks really...painful! Poor lil tyke!
So he was laughing and singing by the time I got 100m up the road on the way to the hospital and didn't even flinch when they were patching him up without any pain killers. He just got on with it. Crazy kid

App still jiggered on Android.
Just loading, loading, loading.
There may be a DNS refresh that needs to happen. The issue was that the SSL certificate for www.silvertails was knackered and it takes a while until that gets fixed, so in the interim I forced everyone to https://silvertails.net without the www, for some reason some systems don't like that.

It is working fine on my iPhone but I dont have an android I can test with

There may be a DNS refresh that needs to happen. The issue was that the SSL certificate for www.silvertails was knackered and it takes a while until that gets fixed, so in the interim I forced everyone to https://silvertails.net without the www, for some reason some systems don't like that.

It is working fine on my iPhone but I dont have an android I can test with
Thanks Dan.
I'll just go online till its comes good.

So he was laughing and singing by the time I got 100m up the road on the way to the hospital and didn't even flinch when they were patching him up without any pain killers. He just got on with it. Crazy kid

Incredible! Kids are weird (esp if you have none) but good to hear though.

Normal service resumed?

Yup, tis fine for me. :)

Glad to hear he seems on the mend :)
It's funny how the serious dangers posed by the common door are suppressed from our consciousness until some toddling infant's misadventure brings them all crashing back!

Glad to hear he seems on the mend :)
It's funny how the serious dangers posed by the common door are suppressed from our consciousness until some toddling infant's misadventure brings them all crashing back!

its an epic wound. the door has this metal cowling that goes around the edge to seal against the frame so that it completely hard seals for winter weather. So it was pretty brutal. Honestly I had been telling the kids for days to get away from the door and stop playing with the door, turn my head for one second as I finish cleaning up after dinner and bam. I just can not even exalpin how gross and painful it must have been and how chill archie was, he was so chilled that I am concerned he does not feel pain, was brutal horrible experience I wish never to repeat or at least if I do it is my finger not his

Know what you mean. When she was about 3 or 4 my daughter had a similar injury, thumb squashed by an opening internal door on a train, metal edges left her thumb flat! Very traumatic for mum and dad, luckily kids bounce back and heal well!

its an epic wound. the door has this metal cowling that goes around the edge to seal against the frame so that it completely hard seals for winter weather. So it was pretty brutal. Honestly I had been telling the kids for days to get away from the door and stop playing with the door, turn my head for one second as I finish cleaning up after dinner and bam. I just can not even exalpin how gross and painful it must have been and how chill archie was, he was so chilled that I am concerned he does not feel pain, was brutal horrible experience I wish never to repeat or at least if I do it is my finger not his

I crushed my thumb in a hydraulic press once. I don't think I handled it as well as Archie!

I haven't been able to access the site from my computer in Honkers for the last couple of days (still can't). I'm messaging from my i-phone app at the moment. I've tried accessing from Safari and Chrome with no luck. Firstly, it was some message abt "buddies"??? Lol but now it just says the page isn't working and the site has redirected me too many times...

I do appreciate having this website and the work involved in running it so I really don't wish to come across as ungrateful or insensitive. That said, this is the only site where I have these types of issues (and there have been a few over the years). It gets a little frustrating. Cheers!

I haven't been able to access the site from my computer in Honkers for the last couple of days (still can't). I'm messaging from my i-phone app at the moment. I've tried accessing from Safari and Chrome with no luck. Firstly, it was some message abt "buddies"??? Lol but now it just says the page isn't working and the site has redirected me too many times...

I do appreciate having this website and the work involved in running it so I really don't wish to come across as ungrateful or insensitive. That said, this is the only site where I have these types of issues (and there have been a few over the years). It gets a little frustrating. Cheers!

Clear your DNS cache and go directly to https://silvertails.net and you should have no issues.

We had to run a security update on the server itself which caused some issues with our configuration. I adjusted that yesterday morning my time so it should all work correctly now.
The configuration is all ok on the server end but if your computer has cached the settings it will continue to put you i that spin until you clear that.

There isn't anything I can do from this side to change that.

The iPhone app as well as the website all work the same way and the app is just it's own special browser so if it can access on one device you should be able to access it on all devices

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4