Can Manly win the comp without Turbo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Can Manly win the comp without Turbo

• Yes

Votes: 14 14.7%
  • No

Votes: 82 86.3%

• Total voters
Tom should be captain because he sets the bar. The moment he is rested nearly every part of our game falls well below the bar. Every one is so willing to play for him but its a worry when he isnt out there watching everyone it seems

If garrick is to play fullback then its a good week for him to step up. He should be feeling 10 foot tall after last week.

Tom needed a rest . Nearly every break in play he is down on his haunches due to his ridiculous workload. He is playing fullback, non kicking half and doing relentless hit ups with runners. He needed this injury otherwise i think he would have been spent for finals.

Luckily dce found his how to play half back guide last week. Dont want to detract from his great game but him doing more of the traditional roles a number 7 provides like kicking long and catching the oppostion out is just what we need to fill the void against teams we should be capable of beating

In the end we need a caretaker leader for 3 weeks for a side thats going strong, has some big bodies returning weekly and has foran and schuster backing up dce.

Its there time to stand up , realise how much tom is carrying them and get it done. Scrappy, sloppy, lacklustre , they just need to nut us out 3 wins.. No talking about what they are going to do .

Raiders, dogs, cows, honestly if the halves cant get us home on the back of a strong pack and good servive from the frog then they are just filling in numbers

If sh!t happens and we finish 6th so be it. Where did we really expect to be 8 weeks ago. A rested Turbo and we will roll into week 2 of the semis.
I am keen to see how the team goes over the next 3 weeks. The halves and the edges are going well. The middles need to stand up which they did against the Eels. We probably need our props back and healthy,

If sh!t happens and we finish 6th so be it. Where did we really expect to be 8 weeks ago. A rested Turbo and we will roll into week 2 of the semis.
I am keen to see how the team goes over the next 3 weeks. The halves and the edges are going well. The middles need to stand up which they did against the Eels. We probably need our props back and healthy,
No way will we finish 6th, Canberra game is a danger, but our last two game are against the Dogs and Cowboys, two of the worst teams in the past ten years, and no way will Parra win all of their remaining games.
We will coast into fifth in all probability, defeat Canberra, chance for 4th if Roosters lose, but we shouldn't depend on other teams winning or losing

It's a shame as top 4 was almost guaranteed with a win against Raiders..
Roosters are a cobbled together side that gets past crap teams but can't hang with the best teams.. bunnies will put 50 on them .. all we need to do is beat Raiders and the bottom dwellers. Was 100% certain with tom that this happens, now I'm only 50/50 of beating Canberra without him

We might struggle to beat the Raiders this weekend without him, let alone win the comp.

Agree. Hopefully we'll fire up and beat the Raiders but none of us would be super confident. If the Raiders complete a high number of sets and kick and pin us in the corners or in goal like last time and we have no fullback to defuse, we will struggle. Exactly like a few weeks ago.

This week should tell us how much we have improved.

last year when tom got injured. we played a very gutsy win against canberra either that week or the next before we were on the nose. canberra were high flying then.

this season we have flogged the cows without tom

Trent Barrett

these are the last remaining obstacles to a finals campaign

we should send tom on holidays for a few weeks to freshen up

This is a joke right?? We can't even defend for 10 f$&king minutes when tom gets rested early..

Last week... 40-10 with a 13 on 12 advantage... Tom takes a break with 13 to play and it ends up 40-22

Last night...
Eels never once looked capable of holding the ball for 3 tackles in a row let alone score a try, tom takes an early shower and eels go straight in to score...

Tom is our only hope of a title... He's in absolutely everything we do, and we look very average when he isn't involved

Edit.. didn't realise he was injured .... If he misses the regular season we should still beat cowboys and doggies, but Raiders are gonna be a worry
I think the beating we took at Brooky against the Raiders will be motivation enough to get us over the line, there's a lot of Manly players who would have been more than a little embarrassed by that p!ss poor effort, I don't think any of the boys want the team to be seen as a one man band, I reckon they'll be fired up

As of 11.30am this morning ... there are 8 people who's phone numbers I would like to get .. I have some shares in a big bridge in Sydney I would like to sell you plus a bargain opportunity to by into a Unicorn farm in the Southern Highlands ..

last year when tom got injured. we played a very gutsy win against canberra either that week or the next before we were on the nose. canberra were high flying then.

this season we have flogged the cows without tom

Trent Barrett

these are the last remaining obstacles to a finals campaign

we should send tom on holidays for a few weeks to freshen up
It was actually against the Raiders that Tom's hammy went and we did go on to beat them that day

As of 11.30am this morning ... there are 8 people who's phone numbers I would like to get .. I have some shares in a big bridge in Sydney I would like to sell you plus a bargain opportunity to by into a Unicorn farm in the Southern Highlands ..
No problem, PM me - I'm very interested.

Send me your bank details Woodsie, I'm always interested in new opportunities 😁

Agree. Hopefully we'll fire up and beat the Raiders but none of us would be super confident. If the Raiders complete a high number of sets and kick and pin us in the corners or in goal like last time and we have no fullback to defuse, we will struggle. Exactly like a few weeks ago.

This week should tell us how much we have improved.
Don't forget the time we went without the ball in that raiders game, they had enough ball to win by sixty, a decent ref and a 50/50 share of the ball and we'll be too good for them

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12