Can Manly win the comp without Turbo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Can Manly win the comp without Turbo

• Yes

Votes: 14 14.7%
  • No

Votes: 82 86.3%

• Total voters
Manly can win the premiership without Turbo
Our only limitations are the ones we set up in our own minds
Well, we might need to start by releasing the Turbo, so we can buy reliable players who will turn up. You can’t keep millions on the sideline and expect to make important changes.

Well, we might need to start by releasing the Turbo, so we can buy reliable players who will turn up. You can’t keep millions on the sideline and expect to make important changes.
If we release Turbo to the Roosters Turbo will Rise to his best once again and Root Manly
Releasing our Biggest Star Turbo would be Manlys Biggest Catastrophic Gamble

If we release Turbo to the Roosters Turbo will Rise to his beat once again and Root Manly
Releasing our Biggest Star Turbo would be the Manlys Biggest Catastrophic Gamble
No, that is the fantasy narrative that plays out in your head. What evidence do you present to support that argument? His injury history? 😂😂😂

If we release Turbo to the Roosters Turbo will Rise to his best once again and Root Manly
Releasing our Biggest Star Turbo would be Manlys Biggest Catastrophic Gamble
Bull****. On real stats he will go on to be an in and out talented freak whom can’t be relied on.

Get Tooves as assistant coach
Player swap 2 x duds for Jack Bird
Get RTS for rest of season for fullback,
Avoid the spoon and maybe sneak into the 8 !

Sure Tom is a big chunk of salary cap and a Star player, but this team has plenty of other great players and plenty of other supposedly good potential players.
They seem to perform at full strength and Tom is "Always" the go to man and as the best player in the team, I get it.
But it's about time these other players stood up and showed some fight.....like the 2019 side without Tom, actually went into finals and at long odds toppled Sharks in week 1....where is the fight in these blokes ?
Well here's the opportunity, there's no Tom in a Superman cape coming back, so it's a good opportunity to see who actually wants to stand up and represent Manly in the biggest time of need.

The problem is we play moneyball every season to keep DCE and Tom so we can't afford another top line back. If Toms contract was less we could have gone hard for Gutho when he was off contract and used him at 5/8 or centre then he could have slotted into fullback for the 16 games Tom misses every year, instead we watch Morgan "roadkill" Harper get run over the top of. We need to keep Tom thats a non negotiable but his salary needs a massive adjustment.

The first 100 minutes of the season gave me hope that we'd turned a corner. The defence was full of energy and brutal. Then the Eels put on a few tries and that's been the theme of the season; leaking points. Very disappointing. I don't think we even make the 8 with Turbo fit.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10