Can Manly win the comp without Turbo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Can Manly win the comp without Turbo

• Yes

Votes: 14 14.7%
  • No

Votes: 82 86.3%

• Total voters
I’m going against the Trend here, of course we can, but the thing is we won’t have to, Tommy will be back.
12 months ago we couldn’t win a game without Tom, but there has been massive growth in the side as a whole and for whatever reason I feel strangely confident we will go on with job and finish top 4, the confidence and self belief is a lot different now, time will tell I guess, but I’m backing us to get the job done, Tom will return and we will have a massive tilt at the big one and fuk it, I’m even going to say it, we will win it.

I’m going against the Trend here, of course we can, but the thing is we won’t have to, Tommy will be back.
12 months ago we couldn’t win a game without Tom, but there has been massive growth in the side as a whole and for whatever reason I feel strangely confident we will go on with job and finish top 4, the confidence and self belief is a lot different now, time will tell I guess, but I’m backing us to get the job done, Tom will return and we will have a massive tilt at the big one and fuk it, I’m even going to say it, we will win it.
Testify @Rafferty

We near on won 2 finals games without him in 2019. As James Graham said on Big League Wrap, our team is a different unit right now to the overly Tommy dependent sides of times past. Can we beat Melb/Penrith without him? Probably a bit tough. But we could def beat the sharks, raiders, knights and their friends on 18/20. Tom is a megastar of course but we have other great players in this side that can win us games. Look at dce last night. He owned the eels. Moot point I think as Tom will be sweet. Reaks of a Dessie stitch up this one. Bet anything Tom is named in the 1 on Tuesday

Without him we wont make the top four. But we will make the eight. So we have to have him back for first semi final. We will have to win or we are out. Season over.
Not impossible.

We near on won 2 finals games without him in 2019. As James Graham said on Big League Wrap, our team is a different unit right now to the overly Tommy dependent sides of times past. Can we beat Melb/Penrith without him? Probably a bit tough. But we could def beat the sharks, raiders, knights and their friends on 18/20. Tom is a megastar of course but we have other great players in this side that can win us games. Look at dce last night. He owned the eels. Moot point I think as Tom will be sweet. Reaks of a Dessie stitch up this one. Bet anything Tom is named in the 1 on Tuesday
Fair assessment. It's only a hairline fracture, he doesn't have a modelling career anyway...

This is a joke right?? We can't even defend for 10 f$&king minutes when tom gets rested early..

Last week... 40-10 with a 13 on 12 advantage... Tom takes a break with 13 to play and it ends up 40-22

Last night...
Eels never once looked capable of holding the ball for 3 tackles in a row let alone score a try, tom takes an early shower and eels go straight in to score...

Tom is our only hope of a title... He's in absolutely everything we do, and we look very average when he isn't involved

Edit.. didn't realise he was injured .... If he misses the regular season we should still beat cowboys and doggies, but Raiders are gonna be a worry

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8