Can Manly win the comp without Turbo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Can Manly win the comp without Turbo

• Yes

Votes: 14 14.7%
  • No

Votes: 82 86.3%

• Total voters
I think the beating we took at Brooky against the Raiders will be motivation enough to get us over the line, there's a lot of Manly players who would have been more than a little embarrassed by that p!ss poor effort, I don't think any of the boys want the team to be seen as a one man band, I reckon they'll be fired up
I hope so mate... I detest losing to Canberra .. also, we had cherry missing that game too, our halves were Walker and foz I believe, and no Schuster or Jake, so even with tom out, we SHOULD be in a much better position to beat them then the last time we played em

As of 11.30am this morning ... there are 8 people who's phone numbers I would like to get .. I have some shares in a big bridge in Sydney I would like to sell you plus a bargain opportunity to by into a Unicorn farm in the Southern Highlands ..
I'm one of them @Woodsie
I blame cabin/lockdown fever coupled with excessive alcohol consumption.
If you can find a Unicorn farm in the Northern Rivers I might be interested. 😎

As of 11.30am this morning ... there are 8 people who's phone numbers I would like to get .. I have some shares in a big bridge in Sydney I would like to sell you plus a bargain opportunity to by into a Unicorn farm in the Southern Highlands ..
You should also offer investment opportunities to open a Trent Barrett centre of excellence.

This Turbo-less Manly team is very, very different to last year's Turbo-less Manly team. With Foran, Schuster and Walker on the field, we have multiple points of attack (as opposed to pretty much just Cherry). If the forwards keep "laying the platform", we should be able to score plenty of points without Tom. And I liked seeing Lawton getting more of a run at dummy half to spell Croker as well. That's potentially another point of attack.

There's no reason the boys shouldn't be able to keep playing well and prove to themselves (and everyone else) that they're more than a one-player team. It could end up as a real positive.

Old news. Fake news. Back to normal transmission with Turbo wanting to play against the Raiders. Des will milk this all week. Manly by plenty. (With or without Turbo)

You should also offer investment opportunities to open a Trent Barrett centre of excellence.
Now that's a massive contradiction in terms. Trent Barrett and centre of excellence in the same sentence. I am assuming that the TB centre of nonchalant arrogance will come unfurnished?

Mate I’d be one of the 8, you should know you never get rich running with herd, that’s why the 1% is known as the 1%, I’m happy to buy into the ideology of us winning a comp without Tom, but the fact is I’m on board with us winning the comp with Tom because I’m sure he’ll be there.
So I’ll pass on your investment opportunities and wish you better luck with the other 7 😊.

Try winning a game this season
As said above don't think we will win a another game this season

2019 we did alright with Elliot filling in. Garrick to fb, Parker back to Centre. Jake and dce back. See how we go.
The only difference is that we had career best years from hardened Thompson, AFB, and Jake. Api and Nase as our lethal dummy half 1-2. Oh, and we had a multi-premiership winning coach at the helm. This mob have nothing on the 2019 team sorry

The only difference is that we had career best years from hardened Thompson, AFB, and Jake. Api and Nase as our lethal dummy half 1-2. Oh, and we had a multi-premiership winning coach at the helm. This mob have nothing on the 2019 team sorry
Yeah but we’ve got the Woody.

The answer is no obviously given his cap investment , but the answer is also that we can't win it with him. We are bog average and inconsistent with him IN the team

YES. If they replace him with a reliable and capable fullback on much less coin… absolutely.

Pretty sure manly receive salary cap concession as he was injured in origin - any good fullbacks available in aust or England ?

Manly can win the premiership without Turbo
Our only limitations are the ones we set up in our own minds

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8