Can someone do my tips

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm 1 from 7 this week too, shocking tipping season so far.

In my work comp of 55 tippers:
- my 8yo son is leading, and I'm coming 50th,
- my sister is on 0 from 7,
- 13 tippers are on 1 from 7.
- a tipper going for last place (we have a last place prize), trying to tip losers, is the only tipper as high as 6 from 7 atm.

Lots of favourites losing.. Fun fun!

I ended up with three wins from eight this week.

I almost got a perfect round, but the cowboys won so I ended up with 1 from 8.

:p

Dan tells me 'I gave it a shot.' Thanks Dan.

Edit: from 4th to 71st in 2 quick weeks!

Jethro said:
I ended up with three wins from eight this week.

That makes two of us. I had Titans picked, but changed to Storm as i was going really bad. That will teach me to change tips lol.

bones said:
I'm 0/3 again. And I've tipped Parra next lol.

Duck egg so far for me too Bones.
But I took the Rorters so one of us is about to rocket to 1/4.

Woo hoo.

Well it's pretty strange here in the land of upside down.
There goes my always back whoever Parra is playing and you'll be sweet rule ...I can sense the fabric of reality slowly unraveling...but that could be the grog...

simon64 said:
bones said:

Woo hoo.
That's an impressive amount likes and posts for a bloke that joined in April 2014 Simon:D

I give up. Started this week with a bang backing the bunnies and I've had zip since. I'm just getting the dartboard out next week.

Sitting next to my son in law he's got zero so far, my daughter ( who uses darts I think) has 2.

It's a weird comp

Chip and Chase said:
I give up. Started this week with a bang backing the bunnies and I've had zip since. I'm just getting the dartboard out next week.
I'll be casting the I Ching and consulting the Runes.

I vote we scrap this years tipping comp do date....then re-start from round 7 for everyone.

It seems impossible that so many can be this crap at tipping. And I'm the king of the crap heap!

Moondog said:
simon64 said:
bones said:

Woo hoo.
That's an impressive amount likes and posts for a bloke that joined in April 2014 Simon:D

It must be my tipping Moondog. Believe it or not, 0 from 5 so far.
As a mathematician, basic probability will tell you if I'd just made random selections, I would have had 31 chances in 32 of getting at least one.

I'm obviously very talented.

I'm hanging on at 2 -3 and hoping for a double today.
Missing the first 3 rounds of the comp don't seem that important now, averaging 50%.

Did tip the Tiges last night and the margin I think......Cowboys shaping as the chronic underachievers again, whilst the Titans n Squeels come out swinging...

Interesting times.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6