Can someone do my tips

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It was obvious to me that Eels and Wests would win, form teams. Also obvious that Panthers, Broncos, and Raiders would win. Oops.
Oh well 2 from 5 isn't bad judging by other comments :)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
It was obvious to me that Eels and Wests would win, form teams. Also obvious that Panthers, Broncos, and Raiders would win. Oops.
Oh well 2 from 5 isn't bad judging by other comments :)

2 from 5 for both my wife and I too so far. My mother, who last week only managed to pick 1 winner from the 8 games, has so far picked 5 wins from 5 games this week and she has retaken the lead in our tipping comp :rolleyes:

COMMANDER said:
Jethro's mum is a ringer

She's now picked 7 winners this week with only the Dragons winning tomorrow to stop her from having the perfect round. :s

3 from 7, ill take that as a top week so far

Jethro said:
COMMANDER said:
Jethro's mum is a ringer

She's now picked 7 winners this week with only the Dragons winning tomorrow to stop her from having the perfect round. :s

and the Storm got up so she got her perfect round.

Moondog said:
globaleagle said:
Jethro said:
Jethro said:
COMMANDER said:
Jethro's mum is a ringer

and the Storm got up so she got her perfect round.

wow - that's bloody amazing!

If she's not a professional punter she should be.

I wouldn't say that. The week previous, she was lucky that the Dogs won their game against the Chooks otherwise she would have ended up 0 from 8. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6