Can the MWSE take the title in 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Can the Eagle's rock in 2014

• Yes

Votes: 35 74.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Make top 8

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
caspersparks said:
Las Vegas Blvd said:
caspersparks said:
Shoe1 said:
The seahawks creamed the broncos in the superbowl. I can see the sea eagles winning too, but can't see the broncos making the 8. Pity, would have been some nice symmetry.

I'm moving to Seattle in 2 days, so i'm taking the seahawks/eagles thing as an omen. I can't see us not making the 8, I'm excited for the change in the forwards and the young guys we have... IMO we have to put Hiku in somewhere, he will only improve.

I just hope I can watch the games live over there..

Take a raincoat lol

so everyone keeps telling me :(

Pot has been legalised, so you'll be right! Good luck, hopefully it all works out for you.

They have the footy on sportsnet 'world' if you are subscribing to cable, etc. Many are live, but they'll be on about 2am to 3am start your time.

Otherwise, the old broadband comment....

In ice hockey....or hockey as it's called. Follow the vancouver canucks!

globaleagle said:
caspersparks said:
Las Vegas Blvd said:
caspersparks said:
Shoe1 said:
The seahawks creamed the broncos in the superbowl. I can see the sea eagles winning too, but can't see the broncos making the 8. Pity, would have been some nice symmetry.

I'm moving to Seattle in 2 days, so i'm taking the seahawks/eagles thing as an omen. I can't see us not making the 8, I'm excited for the change in the forwards and the young guys we have... IMO we have to put Hiku in somewhere, he will only improve.

Take a raincoat lol

Pot has been legalised, so you'll be right! Good luck, hopefully it all works out for you.

They have the footy on sportsnet 'world' if you are subscribing to cable, etc. Many are live, but they'll be on about 2am to 3am start your time.

Cheers mate, its going well, my wife got a job here, so legally I can't work for 3 months, so I'm taking it as an extended holiday (poor me...). And yes, legal weed and very cheap alcohol does help alot to relax... keen to check out some nhl/nfl here aswell...

yeah, i didnt have fox last season in Australia, so i'm just gonna have a few late nights and hope my fishing ways of watching are still available here...

caspersparks said:
globaleagle said:
caspersparks said:
Las Vegas Blvd said:
caspersparks said:

Take a raincoat lol

Cheers mate, its going well, my wife got a job here, so legally I can't work for 3 months, so I'm taking it as an extended holiday (poor me...). And yes, legal weed and very cheap alcohol does help alot to relax... keen to check out some nhl/nfl here aswell...

yeah, i didnt have fox last season in Australia, so i'm just gonna have a few late nights and hope my fishing ways of watching are still available here...

Not entirely sure but I think you can stream NRL games live and free online through some official NRL website if you're viewing from an overseas IP.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6