Canberra Raiders v Manly Sea Eagles [Round 24 2013]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought killer fell off anyway - don't have too much of an issue with that being a try. Would be filthy if that was called a no try against manly

TokyoEagle said:
How can they say his ball carrying arm didn't hit the turf ?

I saw it hit the ground.. Thought that meant tackle complete.

My phone has just lit up from a Warriors fan, Panthers fan and Raiders fan about how blatant that double movement was

Worst part is he wanted to check for double movement when if he saw any momentum stop he should have ruled no try.

Lol that sin binning was a debacle

So we have 1 ref yelling out "Lyon, Lyon" and it is Matai that heads the bin ? This is gonna be a square up of epic proportions in the 2nd half, our lads will get some tackling practice

Penalty was sufficient there. How many times do you see someone head to the bin for slowing down the play after a break.

Lol Ikin finding it hard to get a good view with his head so far up Waynes arse

"no question marks over that fair try"

Trust us to be first to get the brunt of the " new NRL rules to sin bin slowing down playing the ball.... I wonder if the same rules will apply to Souths and Storm from here on??

Mark from Brisbane said:
Trust us to be first to get the brunt of the " new NRL rules to sin bin slowing down playing the ball.... I wonder if the same rules will apply to Souths and Storm from here on??

You might want to keep the car packed there, don't think the refs are finished with us yet.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2