Canberra Raiders v Manly Sea Eagles [Round 24 2013]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Darren said:
Hard to believe Matai got 10 when looking at Cronk incident.

Surprised? So on Monday the NRL and Anderson say right not to bin Cronk, but then today two players get binned for what had not been binned all season. Gee, I wonder what happened to make that change?

Bearfax said:
Just diverging for a moment. Do U20 teams defend or are players in those games just speed bumps. Canberra beat Manly 52-38, which is a total of 9 tries to 7 or 16 tries for the match or 90 points scored. The only positive is that Manly are coming last and Canberra are the 'hot' team of the comp and we gave them a real hurry up. I see Trbojevic apparently played another outstanding performance. This kid is really going to be something. Young Kelly is apparently doing well as well.

It's just more insanity from NRL HQ. The old Under 23s or Presidents cup or whatever it was had the game 35 minutes each way & no time off for injury. Now they have these NYC kids playing 40 minutes halves week after week & wondering why games get blown out scorelines.

NYC is a joke. I don't want to bother watching it because it's just touch footy. NRL have got NFI when it comes to the juniors and 2nd tier levels.

I think the boys did well with this match. Was a bit worried prior as Manly can turn in shockers at games they should win and Canberra were always going to be fired up today.
Considering that Matai was in the bin for 10 and the lopsided penalty count, a pretty strong win. Big game next weekend. Hope we smash 'em.

No, If both Manly and the storm win week 1 then they will only meet in the GF if both make it.

If Say Manly beat roosters and Storm bunnies then roosters and bunnies win week 2 then manly will play bunnies and storm roosters (ie opponents are swapped)

Darren said:
Hard to believe Matai got 10 when looking at Cronk incident.
Agree! That's the 1st thing I thought when Matai went. It's seems its all about reputations with the Pinkerton's.
The good, the bad, & the Jessie Pinkman.

Brissie Kid said:
So if in Wk 1 if 4th Manly beat 1st Roosters & 2nd Souths beat 3rd Storm, then Manly are in a final but could end up facing Storm in it? Can't work the finals draw out.

Here you go - link to the ladder predictor, which includes the finals series.

http://www.nrl.com/TelstraPremiership/LadderPredictor/tabid/10868/Default.aspx

Could someone post why Kitey was out yesterday please?

Hope Matai will be OK for Saturday after dislocating his finger and getting smashed on his bad shoulder trying to regain possession :angel:

One of the most sickening things to watch is the Doctor pull it back in - ouch:s

Loved seeing Choc in the Press Conference, just in case someone had a go at 2v:p

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7