• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
6from6 after the double header this weekend.
Hansen has started where he left off last year .
Last year he was the only one with some heart ,
looks like this year the team is following him.
Sbisa even looks better !!

well....it was fun while it lasted! A whole 4 games. I dunno why my better half takes such glee in the canucks failing. she was a fan till last year, then started to follow florida....and we're still going better than them!

she , like the nucks, sucks.

sigh.... you can say that again! (lol)

nucks bad, sky blue, all is right with the world.

Nice fights at the end of another frustrating game.

No surprises with the nhl taking no action after a sedin gets nailed!

10 mins till game game! can we win one....pleeeeeease?!?!?!?!

canucks take on the red hot rangers in new york on election night.

Thought it was time to settle in and watch another nucks loss.

But no!!!!

Vancouver canucks win 5-3!!!!! woohoo! And about bloody time too!

:party:

And another couple of losses.

But wait, we played Dallas today and won 5-4 in overtiiiiiime!

I didn't even know the game was on. Had to come from behind (sorry ladies) 3 times as well.

A nice little tribute to Dam Hamhuis, return to vancouver for the first time since his trade to Dallas.

How good is Tryamkin looking , must be 7 ft tall.Starting to hit guys and they either fold or crumple..Stecher also looking great on the pp , especially for a young bloke.
With the rise of these 2 someone's getting traded out of Tanev & Edler.Hopefully Edler.

How good is Tryamkin looking , must be 7 ft tall.Starting to hit guys and they either fold or crumple..Stecher also looking great on the pp , especially for a young bloke.
With the rise of these 2 someone's getting traded out of Tanev & Edler.Hopefully Edler.

Yup!

I saw Tryamkin at the training camp (and I think stecher as well) but close up Tryamkin is huuuuge!

I was hoping he did well as I think he's basically gone: "Play me in the nhl or I will just go home and play in the KHL...no AHL for me!"

Which, if true, is kinda arrogant - so I hope he is that good. But yup, it's good when these guys start realising just how big they are. He can now go and take on chara!

Traded....hopefully sbisa! (sigh)

I can see where people think arrogant ,but if I was away from home ,and I know I can make 100 times more at home rather than play in the 2nd tier comp here,I think I would probably play that card too.It was a stipulation the canucks put in his contract ,he may as well use it..

Ouch 7-2 loss against rangers.

Was 0-0 up until about the 18th min in the first period. We played all over them.

But kapow!

Poor markstrom.

can the nucks win against the nhl's worst side?

well they were down 2-0 until they just scored 2 goals in 2 mins.

2-2 about 3 mins left in the second.

Unbe ****ing lievable

to lead 3-0 going into the third....giving up 3 goals then losing in overtime.

this **** has to stop.

And to stop it....we need coach willie to **** right off and take bennings stupid 'buy old timers to make the finals' with him.

club ledgend linden can take a hike as well.

what a painful ****ing **** show to have to watch 82 ****ing times a year.

nucks 29/30 play arizona 30/30 again.

Currently 4-1 to the canucks.

a three goal lead! Surely it couldn't happen to us again???

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4