• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
canucks beat (Ryan's) Avs 3-2 in a shoot out. Not a bad road trip for us. We got 4 outta the six points on offer.

Horvat continues to impress.

canucks beat the Minnesota wild 5-4 in a entertaining, fast, game.

First time in about a month the nucks win 2 in a row!

A loss against Florida.

My goodness...Sbisa just...so....totally....sucks! It does my head in.

I admit nothing! Nothing!!!!!

Scored a goal too.

He's a defensman who thinks he is a forward. Either skating in leaving the blue line, getting skated around, dropping too early to block shots and...

smells

I am not a fan.

that said....I guess...under gritted teeth you are right about his upswing in performance.

28th out of 30th in the league stings a bit I guess.

Tonight's win makes it 5 in a row!

And Horvat scoring meant some kid in the crowd is going to have his dad buy him a puppy.

Ugh

It was the worst possible scenario for me last night.

we were playing boston, my least favourite team as they have Marchand (my least fav player) in it.

We were leading 3-2 going into the third.

Terrible things that happened:
1) We lost against Boston
2) We lost 6-3 against Boston! (4 unanswered goals.)
3) Marchand got his second only nhl hat trick
4)repeat nightmare!

ugh

Vancouver, B.C. - Vancouver Canucks General Manager Jim Benning announced today that the club has signed centre Bo Horvat to a six-year contract extension worth an average annual value of $5,500,000.

https://www.nhl.com/canucks/news/bo-horvat-signed-to-six-year-extension/c-290921958

sheesh, so by the time this kid is 28, he'll be worth in excess of 30 million dollars!

It changes the lives of your descendants for eveeeeeeer!
Imagine the hanger oners !!
I heard they have completely banned the punch up in ice hockey....
Tell me this isn't true.
I used to watch it years ago and it was an extra draw card for the game.

Imagine the hanger oners !!
I heard they have completely banned the punch up in ice hockey....
Tell me this isn't true.
I used to watch it years ago and it was an extra draw card for the game.

Fighting is still allowed, there's just less of it these days.

At the least there is a 5 min penalty for each player but if it is late in the game the refs will also throw in a few 10 min 'instigator' penalties and the like.

So it's not quite rugby league levels yet but there's less biff!

My Vancouver Canucks beat Ryan's Colorado Avalanche tonight 4-3 in overtime, stopping a 10 game streak by the Avs' and well...Canucks aren't winning much this year.

Can post as I know Ryan doesn't venture much into this forum.

Go 'nucks go!

Yup, it's been a stellar year....not.

Everyone knows the GM benning is a total derp but Linden wont fire him.

Well, with injuries and now not being able to make the playoffs.... time to tank tank tank tank!

RIP John Ashbridge.

Long time Canucks announcer passed away at age 71.

https://www.thestar.com/sports/hock...s-pa-announcer-john-ashbridge-dead-at-71.html

VANCOUVER—The Vancouver Canucks say longtime announcer John Ashbridge has died at the age of 71.

Ashbridge began working with the Canucks as their public address announcer in 1987 and continued to work with the team and the Vancouver Giants of the Western Hockey League until recently.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4256052/...ice-of-the-canucks-john-ashbridge-dies-at-71/

Some what excited for our Sedinless looking young team.A couple of the new Swede kids are looking handy.Both great hands ,and Petersson (although still untested) does look like a pure sniper,which has been lacking since forever.
Looking forward to seeing how he goes against tougher competition in the next 2 weeks.Played against men last year in Sweden and killed it ,but Nhl has beens can head over there and kill it also.
@globaleagle remember years ago when hockey would follow the footy season and we had two awesome overachieving teams.Damn I miss those days.....

@globaleagle remember years ago when hockey would follow the footy season and we had two awesome overachieving teams.Damn I miss those days.....

Do I ever! It was awesome. I could watch the 'nucks win night after night, Manly kick butt during the 'other season', on occasion the Wallabies would win most games (if not playing NZ), and then I could check out which country we were thumping in the cricket.

How can it all go so far wrong?

sigh

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4