Caption Time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
oxandchoc.jpg

"So its you that has given DSM5 all those smites"

smite...smite....where's the ****ing smite button

I say ole boy, I hope you dont mind me saying so, but I find that your daughters dress sense is a tad off putting and somewhat inappropriate for the occassion.

What are you doing Orford, practicing for a new role at Brooky oval as one of the new turnstyles

Chip & Chase link said:
What's Choc saying to Ox ?

oxandchoc.jpg

\"Hey Ox, quick look, there's that DSM5 guy in row 6\"

* Excuse me mate, you've got the wrong jersey, yours is #17 not #7.

* Oi ballboy, give Orford his jersey back.

"You're the captain, now got talk to the ref and tell him to stick that ****ing  whistle up his arse."

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
oxandchoc.jpg

Listen here you F**king little OOMPA LOOMPA I beat up sponsors in my spare time, so I'm not scared of you
I like that one BE

"See how I'm using my hand in a wanking motion, think about that next time your attacking our opponents try line, couldn't be any worse than what your doing now".

"You have hands for feet, and feet for hands"

1. Hmmm, your no model material you stuck up little 2 pint biatch!!!!!

2. Go tell your old man, I'll be waiting right here for him.

3. I'm getting the cramps real bad ox, wish Dessie would replace me so I could take a dump.

4 I know your the Captin Ox but your so short that you have to look up to me now.

Hey short arse if you want to play like me then you will need some of my DNA.  Now bend over.

And Kingy is standing in the background to give you some of his DNA as well so that you can play like him. 

What's that dangling around your neck? Ahh, a Dally M medal. You what? Got that in the same year as you captained your side to a Premiership? Bull****. You had nothing to do with the win last year, but you're solely to blame for our current predicament. C*nt.

Chip & Chase link said:
What's Choc saying to Ox ?

oxandchoc.jpg

\"Hey Ox, quick look, there's that DSM5 guy in row 6\"

"Mate if I wanted a lesson in how to run sideways I'd go down and watch the crabs on manly beach"

Volley link said:
What's that dangling around your neck? Ahh, a Dally M medal. You what? Got that in the same year as you captained your side to a Premiership? BullS**t. You had nothing to do with the win last year, but you're solely to blame for our current predicament. C*nt.

Hahahahaha

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8