Caught out Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would expect any club in this situation to try and bend the truth around. But to say 'the trainer was attending to Aiden Tolman' when he wasn't is just plain strange?? It's almost like the Dogs just thought 'that will do, there's no way anyone at NRL headquarters has access to footage of the games!!'

Killer03 said:
It's almost like the Dogs just thought 'that will do, there's no way anyone at NRL headquarters has access to footage of the games!!'

Or they thought 'she'll be right, Greenberg will look after us'.

I'm surprised he didn't actually.

Jackson and Graham were just being real men and showing respect to their teammates and fans, what's wrong with you pansies?
Brain damage is overrated, it's just flavour of the month, we all die one day and many are demented regardless of playing footy.

I met Peter Moore once here in Adelaide in 1995 when the SARL signed with Super League. The Bullfrog was a nice guy (he was to me anyway). He'd be turning over in his grave if he knew what the Scumdogs have turned into.

Or were they always like this?

Has any action come against the Dogs for breaking the concussion rules with James Graham?
Or has big Toddy swept it under the carpet with the Dragons/Storm game and lifting laws being in the news the last few days

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Jackson and Graham were just being real men and showing respect to their teammates and fans, what's wrong with you pansies?
Brain damage is overrated, it's just flavour of the month, we all die one day and many are demented regardless of playing footy.

Lol I developed dyslexia (of sorts: I write certain letters and numbers backward now) in my mid 20's and had to have both retinas re-attached as well post footy... I also have a terrible memory now, straight up forget simple things at times. Drives my wife crazy!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4