Ch9.....5 more years

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Wheel said:
voicefromthehill said:
Fixed scheduling though has to be an improvement

Agree but it depends who sets the schedule

it'll be nine and fox setting it sadly. Gyngell rambled on about having to be more scientific in their selections now. took over the whole question of 'so we wont be seeing broncos every friday night' to mattiske(sp?) by jumping in saying why wouldnt we? i wrote a big cheque blah blah blah.
so nothing will change there. we'll just know it's 17/20 broncos friday games before the ball is kicked off.

The Wheel said:
voicefromthehill said:
Fixed scheduling though has to be an improvement

Agree but it depends who sets the schedule

it'll be nine and fox setting it sadly. Gyngell rambled on about having to be more scientific in their selections now. took over the whole question of 'so we wont be seeing broncos every friday night' to mattiske(sp?) by jumping in saying why wouldnt we? i wrote a big cheque blah blah blah.
so nothing will change there. we'll just know it's 17/20 broncos friday games before the ball is kicked off.

Ceagle said:
Does this mean the cap won't increase that much? If so lol@eels

I would say its about where they expected, so the cap should be in line with the projected cap.
They still haven't sold the NZ tv rights or the online and mobile rights.

Phoenix said:
What a joke!!! They should have split the game between free to air networks!!! Waste of a great opportunity, well done independent commission... A deal that Gallop would have easily orchestrated, we didn't need a indepentent commission after all...

So much or moving forward!

And have all matches on delayed telecast or have to change the game to have ad breaks every stoppage.
No thank you!

Ceagle said:
Does this mean the cap won't increase that much? If so lol@eels

I would say its about where they expected, so the cap should be in line with the projected cap.
They still haven't sold the NZ tv rights or the online and mobile rights.

Phoenix said:
What a joke!!! They should have split the game between free to air networks!!! Waste of a great opportunity, well done independent commission... A deal that Gallop would have easily orchestrated, we didn't need a indepentent commission after all...

So much or moving forward!

And have all matches on delayed telecast or have to change the game to have ad breaks every stoppage.
No thank you!

Im happy enough with the 20 rounds of fixed scheduling then the last 6 rounds done at round 16. I mean imagine a Tigers V Warriors game being scheduled for round 26 this year (in advance) rather than say a Souths V Sharks

The thing that dissapoints me the most is the fact that there are only 3 FTA games still. should be 4 with Saturday evening or Monday night being broadcast.

Two hours of Rugby League content each evening on digital Channel 94 plus two hours of content on Saturday and Sunday morning;

Two hours of league content eash evening? Is 94 Gem or Go?

Im happy enough with the 20 rounds of fixed scheduling then the last 6 rounds done at round 16. I mean imagine a Tigers V Warriors game being scheduled for round 26 this year (in advance) rather than say a Souths V Sharks

The thing that dissapoints me the most is the fact that there are only 3 FTA games still. should be 4 with Saturday evening or Monday night being broadcast.

Two hours of Rugby League content each evening on digital Channel 94 plus two hours of content on Saturday and Sunday morning;

Two hours of league content eash evening? Is 94 Gem or Go?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2