Channel 9 puts ratings before Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I support Channel 9. You commie borstards can't even cop a proper commercial enterprise doing what God intended. Namely, make money from others work. Sheesh. They aren't a charity you know.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I support Channel 9. You commie borstards can't even cop a proper commercial enterprise doing what God intended. Namely, make money from others work. Sheesh. They aren't a charity you know.
And what could be better for the abovementioned commercial enterprise than a GF featuring Sonny Bill v Sam Burgess..? Don't need the crystal ball to predict that happening. Now if only the other top 8 teams will stick to the script (unlike last year)...

ABTK said:
And what could be better for the abovementioned commercial enterprise than a GF featuring Sonny Bill v Sam Burgess..? Don't need the crystal ball to predict that happening. Now if only the other top 8 teams will stick to the script (unlike last year)...

And if that is the case it shows how f**ked up the NRL and Nein are because they'll basically be promoting two players who are leaving the NRL to join the ranks of Yawnion. It wouldn't be so bad if they were retiring or joining SL clubs....but the fact is they are not just leaving the NRL but are leaving rugby league all together to join the rival code.

It just goes to show that Nein is all about the ratings and couldn't give a rats backside so long as they get people watching it on TV, while the current NRL administration....led by that slimy used car salesman Teflon Todd Greenturd.....have absolutely no idea and are doing more harm than good to the game we love.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4