• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would love to see him get a bench spot as he can cover for our usual backline injury or play his normal position in the forwards.

Tom Symonds usually gets thrown out to centre as he isn't as fast as Chee Kam and we usually lose something with TRed out there. Chee Kam did well last night and i like his pace.

I hope he is only talking to the tigers and we can re-sign him.

After finally showing some promise he signs elsewhere. It's a real pity as his size and pace looked good out wide the other night. Like a Ferrari version of Symonds.

Last edited:
Well done Penns. Chee-Kam apparently wanted to stay and he looked very promising in his first major hit up in first grade. But off he goes to the Tigers. Clever recruitment yet again. Are these guys really wanting to assist manly back to the top or are they working for another club. I get the feeling its the latter.

Well done Penns. Chee-Kam apparently wanted to stay and he looked very promising in his first major hit up in first grade. But off he goes to the Tigers. Clever recruitment yet again. Are these guys really wanting to assist manly back to the top or are they working for another club. I get the feeling its the latter.

3 years at the club and he has played two first grade games (one 17 minutes the other as an outside back)..even this year when we have the worst injury list in a long time....and then we wonder when the club does not have the cap space to retain others.

Sometimes hard calls need to be made. Does he offer more in the backrow than the players we currently have / have aquired for next year?

I am all for critical thought regarding the many mistakes the Penns have done but to associate the retention of a depth player as an example of them working for another club is a joke...rather look at the treatment of tooves if you want!

Chee Kam at least will likely push for a first grade spot at the Tigers. He's no chance of that here. Two starts in three years in top grade - he's smart to go where there is an opportunity to play.

We are most likely not done with our recruitment. Plus do you want him blocking Liam Knight or Addison Demetriou?

Chee Cam is a good signing for the Tigers, and a good loss for us.
He never kicked on here unfortunately.
I wish him well at the tigers.

He suffered two major injuries that put him out for well over a season. That's why we havent seen the best of Chee Kam. He's only this year manged to free himself of injury and starting to show his worth. Fastest forward in the club and we need speed.

Chee Cam is a good signing for the Tigers, and a good loss for us.
He never kicked on here unfortunately.
I wish him well at the tigers.

He was on a good wage here and would be on a lot less $$$$ at the Tigers as they don't have the money. They are still paying off Tim sheens

So all the players that have confirmed they're going plus the Weedler 14,is there going to be anyone left at the club?I suspect a few like Mateo and Starling maybe breathing easier

3 years at the club and he has played two first grade games (one 17 minutes the other as an outside back)..even this year when we have the worst injury list in a long time....and then we wonder when the club does not have the cap space to retain others.

Sometimes hard calls need to be made. Does he offer more in the backrow than the players we currently have / have aquired for next year?

I am all for critical thought regarding the many mistakes the Penns have done but to associate the retention of a depth player as an example of them working for another club is a joke...rather look at the treatment of tooves if you want!
Difficult to know how a player will go in first grade when the coach doesn't pick him.

Does anyone expect a NSW cup player to excel under Willo?

He was on a good wage here and would be on a lot less $$$$ at the Tigers as they don't have the money. They are still paying off Tim sheens
Coaches salalries are not included in the salary cap so paying Tim Sheens will have no affect on his much they pay MCK

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6