Cheese is a diver.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
It’s a bad look and shouldn’t have been a penalty, but our captain has done similar on the reg and you can’t whinge when one goes against you

1628403959407.png

Ref should blow the whistle twice.

first time, if the player gets up then they can go "ok, I was just blowing time off but you seem to be ok, so play on" - would only work once.

But then if they continue to stay down it's deemed a serious head injury and the player isn't allowed back on the field of play for the rest of the game.

Hands up anyone who is surprised that players on a Bellamy coached team are flippant with the rules?

Bellyache is a good coach, I won't deny that, but his teams get away with a lot of rule breaking that others don't. And after all this time I think its safe to say that they are coached that way.

The problem is not cheese, its the video refs who found a penalty in all of that.

Players being tackled without the ball was happening all game during attacking raids, it happens and it's let go. Sipley can't disappear either. Tapau wasn't even looking at him.

It's a joke the NRL next to fix up.

NYEagle
You raise an interesting point re: Evan Daly-Cherries and his approach to the game.

At times he appears to be tactically clueless.

Cheese gets better underwater
Canadian salvage divers are searching for an unusual treasure - a vast hunk of sunken cheddar cheese.
Cheese-maker Luc Boivin threw 800kg (1,700lb) of cheese in the Baie des Ha! Ha! in Quebec late last year, believing it would improve the taste.

However, food hygiene inspectors say Mr Boivin cannot sell his cheese without rigorous health testing.

And before it can be tested or sold, it must be found, and divers have so far failed, in the 40m (130ft) deep lake.

Mr Boivin's divers hope to satisfy the food standards authorities by finding the cheddar and taking samples from the cheese during its ageing process on the lake floor.

He suspects that the increased pressure and low temperatures at extreme depths accelerate the cheese-ageing process while keeping it perfectly cool.

"A few years ago, a fisherman came to us and said he'd found a piece of Boivin cheese at the bottom of a lake where he'd been diving," Mr Boivin told the AFP news agency.

"He took it, hesitated, ate it and told us it was one of the best cheeses he'd ever eaten."

Treasure hunt

His unorthodox decision aroused the ire of Canada's food standards authorities.

They insisted that cheese production must be carried out in licensed, fully hygienic facilities, which rules out the bottom of a lake.

Map of Canada

"We understand Mr Boivin's goal and we're open to innovation," Normand Giguere, a Quebec provincial food scientist told Canada's Globe and Mail newspaper.

"But he has to respect Canadian regulations. This is a first."

The underwater search for the cheese was inspired by the need to test whether the inhospitable conditions are actually helpful to healthy cheese consumption.

Yet after three dives, there is so far no cheese to be seen.

"We know where the treasure is," Mr Boivin said, "but it's tougher than we thought to find it."

Canadian salvage divers are searching for an unusual treasure - a vast hunk of sunken cheddar cheese.
Cheese-maker Luc Boivin threw 800kg (1,700lb) of cheese in the Baie des Ha! Ha! in Quebec late last year, believing it would improve the taste.

However, food hygiene inspectors say Mr Boivin cannot sell his cheese without rigorous health testing.

And before it can be tested or sold, it must be found, and divers have so far failed, in the 40m (130ft) deep lake.

Mr Boivin's divers hope to satisfy the food standards authorities by finding the cheddar and taking samples from the cheese during its ageing process on the lake floor.

He suspects that the increased pressure and low temperatures at extreme depths accelerate the cheese-ageing process while keeping it perfectly cool.

"A few years ago, a fisherman came to us and said he'd found a piece of Boivin cheese at the bottom of a lake where he'd been diving," Mr Boivin told the AFP news agency.

"He took it, hesitated, ate it and told us it was one of the best cheeses he'd ever eaten."

Treasure hunt

They insisted that cheese production must be carried out in licensed, fully hygienic facilities, which rules out the bottom of a lake.

Map of Canada

"We understand Mr Boivin's goal and we're open to innovation," Normand Giguere, a Quebec provincial food scientist told Canada's Globe and Mail newspaper.

The underwater search for the cheese was inspired by the need to test whether the inhospitable conditions are actually helpful to healthy cheese consumption.

"We know where the treasure is," Mr Boivin said, "but it's tougher than we thought to find it."
They can't find it! Oh well, quel fromage ;)

Treasure hunt

Map of Canada

lololol

It's a different world over there in Quebec!

I daresay there's some really fat sea-mice and lake rats over there at the moment.

Typical govt, they only want to get involved because the monopoly on cheese is one way they rake in $$$$$$$$$...! It's like how most vehicles can run on old cooking oil but nooooooo can't get the tax dollars on oil so they make them illegal.
When we're mostly electric cars the govt will bring in a diff tax because none of them can't afford to lose all that petrol tax dollarydoos!

Gizzus our cheese ya buggers! ~shakes fist at clouds~

I was thinking of some cheese on toast for breakfast this morning, I might try soaking it for a while. Although the toast might not react so well. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Treasure hunt

Map of Canada

It’s fish ****

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12