Chez injury news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If dce is ou for atleast a month i cant see how anyone but lyon should replace him.. He dosent want to play in the halves, i get it, but when the only options are throwing hookers/backrowers in with next to no zero nrl exp in the halves,how bout we use the bloke that won a comp there, and played quite a bit of the main playmaking role when ox had his many injuries???

My 2 cents...

Moltzen returns to training this week from injury rules him out
Why you would want to move someone who is essentially a rookie (in Parcell) into a position where he has not played first grade...along side another player who is learning the position...

Which leave two options either Issac John or Pita Godinet.

John was not listed in the ressies team but was a late inclusion...Pita was listed as captain but did not play...so who really knows which way they are leaning

What about we put nicho Hynes in the side. He can kick long range also and will be a good player for us if not him than we can John or Godinet in there. Don't go off at me but DCE IMO isn't a big loss at the moment. His form is down at the moment and anyone can replace him easily. We will be fine IMO John will do a good job he is a decent player. We should beat Souths IMO if we stick to our strengths. Plus we get our 2 best attacking forwards back.

Here's our draw with out DCE
Souths at Brookie-win
Warriors at mt smart-lose
Parra at Brookie-win
Newcastle at hunter-win
You go with that glass half full kinda attitude but unfortunately with melon head Burgess back for Souffs, scoring a try will be harder than trying to put a wetsuit on a donkey to quote Vossy.

Sadly injuries are part of the game, I think it's a good opportunity to see if the recruitment people have done their homework or not.

No side can have a world class player in Reggies just waiting for an injury, so if he's out for a month ( maybe not a month but we have two games in 10 days so it could easily be 3 games ) bring up the next in line and let's see how they go.

To be honest DCE hasn't exactly set the world on fire in games 1-4 so we may not be much worse off.

Question for everyone. What is more integral for this team, if you had to pick Taupau and Lawrence coming back or having Chez in the team.

I think it depends on the team we're up against. If both Burgess boys are back this week, I think Lawrence and Taupau are crucial to our chances.
I cant answer that without knowing who plays half, TAPAOW would be a good half, at least of the scrums.

Parcell could definately handle the halves & has the attributes, but his lightning play from dummy half has been a massive factor in the recent 2 wins....surely not going to weaken the key role he is playing at hooker?
Almost a call for a proven performer in Lyon with ?? In the centres....is Matai back??
Lewis & Matai centres - Lyon halves as has a good kicking game & has proven he can control a game in there.

I'm hearing that DCE is out for 4 weeks with a high ankle sprain.

If turns out to be true, we could be in some strife as he is a primary long kicker. Who has the edge for the 7 next week?

Wonder if Nico Hynes will considered. Neither Johns or Moltzen have played much football lately.
Understand Nico trained with the first grade team during the off season also played well in the trial against the Sharks. From memory Nico has a decent kicking game

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8