Choc still Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Lost me when he tried to punch a sponsor when the dad had to step in and stop Choc drippling all over the sponsors 18 year daughter 2 feet in front of me. Only time I ever wanted to punch out a Manly player along with a few other fellow sponsors. One word summary of Choc - IDIOT
a footy player got drunk and hit on young sheila... wow, the times we live in eh?...

a footy player got drunk and hit on young sheila... wow, the times we live in eh?...

Not quite! He was told to back off over a 40 min period and told the sponsor / father to F$#k Off and didn't give a rats (putting in nicely). The idiot part comes from the fact he didn't walk away, but commercial you don't tell a sponsor to go somewhere? Choc was lucky it wasn't today's NRL because he would been in a lot of trouble

Not quite! He was told to back off over a 40 min period and told the sponsor / father to F$#k Off and didn't give a rats (putting in nicely). The idiot part comes from the fact he didn't walk away, but commercial you don't tell a sponsor to go somewhere? Choc was lucky it wasn't today's NRL because he would been in a lot of trouble
Alcohol ÷ ego = idiot... fair enough he was an unprofessional tool but it sounds like a show I've seen many many times before at my local pubs...

3CA919A5-C6B7-4D6E-8D6B-92AC3F355641.jpeg
Everything about him stands for Parramatta

No it doesn’t

At an official function with coach and officials present .... and qoute .. "was told to back off over a 40 min period and didn't give a rats "

Than goodness Baz wasn't the coach .... or we would have 1000's of posts about players having no respect, party culture and the coach losing the dressing room .....

.. who was the coach by the way ......

At an official function with coach and officials present .... and qoute .. "was told to back off over a 40 min period and didn't give a rats "

Than goodness Baz wasn't the coach .... or we would have 1000's of posts about players having no respect, party culture and the coach losing the dressing room .....

.. who was the coach by the way ......

Deez Nuts

I call BS. He and others certainly took deferrals but that was all they were, deferrals.
Ralphie, I personally saw the amended contract. I've said that quite a few times. With my own eyes.

Just in CASE people called B.S., I showed them the contract, not the contents to confirm my story.

Lost me when he tried to punch a sponsor when the dad had to step in and stop Choc drippling all over the sponsors 18 year daughter 2 feet in front of me. Only time I ever wanted to punch out a Manly player along with a few other fellow sponsors. One word summary of Choc - IDIOT

Know what, I'll never relay the story, but something very similar happened to me with Tooves.

Would people feel the same about him?

I did for a while, but I built a bridge, and got ever it.

Choc and Tooves are both Manly legends.

Ralphie, I personally saw the amended contract. I've said that quite a few times. With my own eyes.

Just in CASE people called B.S., I showed them the contract, not the contents to confirm my story.
As I said, I have no doubt it was amended, but he made it up later. He was on a massive back end when he left us and that was the make up.

As I said, I have no doubt it was amended, but he made it up later. He was on a massive back end when he left us and that was the make up.

The numbers advertised were grossly, and I mean GROSSLY over stated. Choc was on around 45% of what the media claimed.

The contract I saw, WAS his last, so I'm sorry mate, you're 100% wrong, as was many of the speculators.

It's not fair for what he did for our club, and fans, to advertise he was on a massive back ended contract, when he wasn't.

That's on TOP of him accommodating the group to keep everyone together. He deserves our praise. Not the filth written in this thread.

Simple as that mate.

The numbers advertised were grossly, and I mean GROSSLY over stated. Choc was on around 45% of what the media claimed.

The contract I saw, WAS his last, so I'm sorry mate, you're 100% wrong, as was many of the speculators.

It's not fair for what he did for our club, and fans, to advertise he was on a massive back ended contract, when he wasn't.

That's on TOP of him accommodating the group to keep everyone together. He deserves our praise. Not the filth written in this thread.

Simple as that mate.

Hi Ryan, hope you didn't take offence to what I wrote, but the incident happened and there were plenty who witnessed what happened. As a footballer, I agree he gave 100% on the field and deserves recognition for that, but unfortunately add function / alcohol / bad judgement, not a good result. That's when he lost me.

Simple as that mate.
You mean just like the filth he said about the club & some of the current squad. Ryan, I total get & respect your view, I just have the polar opposite opinion that you hold & the world won’t end because people have different opinions about footy players.

As someone from team Foran once said KARMA.

Hi Ryan, hope you didn't take offence to what I wrote, but the incident happened and there were plenty who witnessed what happened. As a footballer, I agree he gave 100% on the field and deserves recognition for that, but unfortunately add function / alcohol / bad judgement, not a good result. That's when he lost me.
I remember the event mate, and I agree, not his finest moment. But then I look at myself, and the dimwit I am on the alcohol, so I make allowances. Hahaha.

No-ones perfect. Choc was devastated that after everything he did, DCE was being priorities over him by Tooves.

Sad, but when emotion is involved, people don't say what they mean. Look at me hahaha.

Choc loves Manly. Bled for us. I'll always respect him for that.

You mean just like the filth he said about the club & some of the current squad. Ryan, I total get & respect your view, I just have the polar opposite opinion that you hold & the world won’t end because people have different opinions about footy players.

As someone from team Foran once said KARMA.
Fair enough mate, and same applies to you my friend, respect your opinion as well.

Fair enough mate, and same applies to you my friend, respect your opinion as well.
I might soften my view if he was to recant on the BS he said as he fled into the arms of Queen Arthur to “run through brick walls for him” but I see no signs of any such contrition.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10