Club News 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Brilliant. Big respect for those players that have morals.
They play in a regular maroon and white jersey which is for “Everyone in League”.
Is it the changing of the traditional Manly jersey the reason that upsets you or what the jersey stands for?And I suspect the issue those players allegedly have is about religious beliefs rather than morals

Brilliant. Big respect for those players that have morals.
They play in a regular maroon and white jersey which is for “Everyone in League”.

Seriously???

There has been 1 player,or ex player, to my knowledge, come out of the closet in all my years of watching footy.

I find in laughable that Ian Roberts is the only gay guy to pull on a footy jersey, out of the thousands of current and former players.

Everyone in league means everyone in league.

If one bloke, or girl, feels like they are embraced by this, then it's worth it.

It's certainly more targeted than the bull**** "community jersey".

Give me a bloody Manly jersey and I’ll run out and play for free no matter what colour it is. We won’t win with me in the team but I won’t be crying like a baby because I don’t like this weeks jersey theme. Surely this is a beat up can’t be true.

Is it the changing of the traditional Manly jersey the reason that upsets you or what the jersey stands for?And I suspect the issue those players allegedly have is about religious beliefs rather than morals
Perhaps people just don't like sports in general (and especially not our life long favourite team the mighty Sea Eagles) delving into political/virtue signalling causes which are generally the domain of the woke left. And perhaps those same people don't like being called a 'Bigot' just because we prefer to see sports remain the domain of sports! I know that's my opinion.

Does anyone know what players want to withdraw?
Given nothing has come out specially,not 100% sure the story is completely correct,maybe just a couple of obvious players have said they’re not comfortable wearing it due to their religious beliefs but will do the team thing

It’s a combination of things.
We should only be playing in home/away/heritage. That’s 3 jerseys max. Anything extra is a marketing gimmick and cheapens the club.
Why the need for the LGB jersey? This club has always been a club for all fans from all walks of life. No matter what race, colour, religion or sexuality you are.
There was absolutely no reason to go down the woke PC route. It’s not like there was an inclusivity problem before.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8