Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The split in religious beliefs only becomes a divisive factor if the club is dumb enough to make it one. I think that lesson has been well and truly learned at this point.
And hijacked the ‘Women in League Round’ in the process.

The saying goes, ‘You can’t make this stuff up.’ And yet the dolts in the back offices did.

If true that dosent look good for our retention of Hmole
Almost a given , Manly will never release or give permission for Haumole to leave when under contract
Looks more like the silly season has started early in regard to this sort of speculation with an outside quality forward and when it is publicly acknowledged that the Manly cap is presently full

Almost a given , Manly will never release or give permission for Haumole to leave when under contract
Looks more like the silly season has started early in regard to this sort of speculation with an outside quality forward and when it is publicly acknowledged that the Manly cap is presently full
wasnt Hamole re signed and extended last year ,these resignings seem to happen every few weeks ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8