Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
A snippet from a SMH article:

239422E3-28B8-48F0-A573-E63756A24081.jpeg

Lambkin was the man who took our U20 side to the 2017 premiership.

Yes that’s been bumping along for awhile. Given his previous history with Flane Shanagan, I think it’s more likely that Ennis will join SGI.

We will know either way in coming weeks.
Although, Ennis was pumping our tyres when commenting about Manly, saying that Manly had been unlucky in the two previous games before the Bulldogs game and singled out and praised a lot of our players and went on to say, Manly played really well under difficult circumstances. I don't know, just sounded strange coming from Ennis, could be something in it ?

Although, Ennis was pumping our tyres when commenting about Manly, saying that Manly had been unlucky in the two previous games before the Bulldogs game and singled out and praised a lot of our players and went on to say, Manly played really well under difficult circumstances. I don't know, just sounded strange coming from Ennis, could be something in it ?
It’s been mentioned numerous times on here that Ennis grew up (in Newcastle) as a Manly supporter. He was very upset when Manly lost the GF to Oldcastle in 1997.

Frank Stanton is his uncle.

I couldn't find the thread about Turbo's trip to Bill Knowles for his hammy, so putting it here. It mentions in the Telegraph? today that Des has acquired Andrew Lownes from Manly - he's the Rehab Physio who accompanied Turbo to the States and took notes and learned a whole lot from Knowles. Presumably the trip would've been at Manly's/Sponsor's expense. He also would've supported Turbo through his hammy issues, let alone everything else.

It seems he's now going to take all the acquired knowledge to the Titans...mmm, and where does that leave us. Depending on who replaces him, this could work for or against us and Tom.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8