Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

qoute .... The Sea Eagles captain enjoyed career-highs in several stats areas in 2022 despite the side's disappointing campaign overall. He produced more kick metres per game on average than ever before with 442.73 and forced 24 dropouts.

This has to be the dumbest piece of useless rubbish in the history of dumb useless rubbish .... all it means is the team struggled for field postion and instead of a 10m grubber inside the opponents 20m zone ... he was kicking the ball long from his own 40m line .... FMD. ...

qoute .... The Sea Eagles captain enjoyed career-highs in several stats areas in 2022 despite the side's disappointing campaign overall. He produced more kick metres per game on average than ever before with 442.73 and forced 24 dropouts.

This has to be the dumbest piece of useless rubbish in the history of dumb useless rubbish .... all it means is the team struggled for field postion and instead of a 10m grubber inside the opponents 20m zone ... he was kicking the ball long from his own 40m line .... FMD. ...
Like saying the fullback beat his previous mark for tackles.

Can someone explain what exactly 'train and replacement' contract actually means? So they are paid for the whole season, not in the 30, and can only play if there are too many injuries? If we have 29 and Johns has been assured the 30th spot, what does this mean for Roache? The club has made a formal announcement re Roache as opposed to other train and replacement players...just a little confused

Can someone explain what exactly 'train and replacement' contract actually means? So they are paid for the whole season, not in the 30, and can only play if there are too many injuries? If we have 29 and Johns has been assured the 30th spot, what does this mean for Roache? The club has made a formal announcement re Roache as opposed to other train and replacement players...just a little confused
Saw that and wondered myself.

I’m pretty sure it does relate to “ play only if others are injured “.

So they are paid to train ( I think Matt Lodge is on this now , about $1000 a week ) and then get match payments if selected.

But I could be wrong.

"Croker, who is undertaking a criminology degree and a sports science degree at the same time, said he was honoured to be the club’s Education Ambassador."

Those who rubbished the club for persisting with this guy will eventually eat their words.

"Croker, who is undertaking a criminology degree and a sports science degree at the same time, said he was honoured to be the club’s Education Ambassador."

Those who rubbished the club for persisting with this guy will eventually eat their words.

He was called a "cancer", by one of our esteemed posters....if I recall correctly.

He was called a "cancer", by one of our esteemed posters....if I recall correctly.
We have esteemed posters on Silvertails? @mave I know we have many representatives from other categories, but "esteemed posters" seems to be rather under-represented. ;):cool:

Saw that and wondered myself.

I’m pretty sure it does relate to “ play only if others are injured “.

So they are paid to train ( I think Matt Lodge is on this now , about $1000 a week ) and then get match payments if selected.

But I could be wrong.

The difference is that Roache has actually been contracted for the year as a train and replacement .... the train and trial guys are just on a weekly pay packet and hope ... and given the number of vacancies we have ... a forlorn hope ... it will be Blacktown or bust ..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4