Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Only 2 weeks wasn’t Lateral there for 6 weeks ?
Latrell was there for 2 weeks

Turbo is a very intelligent person & a dedicated trainer. I'm sure he'll gain maximum advantage from this opportunity

Latrell was there for 2 weeks

Turbo is a very intelligent person & a dedicated trainer. I'm sure he'll gain maximum advantage from this opportunity

"Bill Knowles, who has worked with the likes of Tiger Woods, baseball star Alex Rodriguez, legendary NFL quarterback Peyton Manning and decorated English rugby five-eighth Jonny Wilkinson,..."

Now we might be getting somewhere. All injuries are different of course but he's certainly had some high profile clients.

Thank you @The Wheel for a most Inspiring Manly post

It was evident that our team lacked resolute last season and This Brutal Military training exercise from Seibold is just what we needed to give us that winning Mental edge and it is straight out of the text book from the great conqueror Napoleon Bonaparte quote ...

IF YOU DO NOT CONQUER SELF
YOU WILL BE CONQURED BY SELF

The Manly Premiership Winning flag is up and our Manly boys are ready to take on the enemy and conquer all in 2023

Photo Compliments from Manly Media
"]https://www.seaeagles.com.au/siteassets/2023/commando-camp/sea-eagles-1-2.jpg?
center=0.65,0.57&preset=photo-inline[/IMG]
1671750638707.png

Last edited:
View attachment 23011

Both my membership packs came today in the mail last day before Christmas shutdown.

Just passing this information on to you all so that hopefully some of you get yours today also.
Congratulations for being amongst the great Contributors to our Legendary club feathered friend

Thank you for sharing your proud club membership pre Christmas photo

For those that do not get their membership pack delivery before Christmas

They Can celebrate the new year with the arrival of their membership pack

Having the privilege of Belonging to the Greatest club of all is the Greatest gift of all

1671754572355.png

Thank you @The Wheel for a most Inspiring Manly post

It was evident that our team lacked resolute last season and This Brutal Military training exercise from Seibold is just what we needed to give us that winning Mental edge and it is straight out of the text book from the great conqueror Napoleon Bonaparte quote ...

IF YOU DO NOT CONQUER SELF
YOU WILL BE CONQURED BY SELF

The Manly Premiership Winning flag is up and our Manly boys are ready to take on the enemy and conquer all in 2023

Photo Compliments from Manly Media
"]https://www.seaeagles.com.au/siteassets/2023/commando-camp/sea-eagles-1-2.jpg?
center=0.65,0.57&preset=photo-inline[/IMG]
View attachment 23009
Good to see different approaches got a good feeling about season ahead

Very dissapointed with the cap. Very small peak and quality is down on previous years. We don’t get much but I did like getting a decent cap.

As per normal, my membership packs x 5 will arrive after Christmas even though they were promised to be delivered before!
Promises
Defensive lines
Game plans
Records
and Salary caps are all meant to be broken
Good to see Our Club is heading in the right track feathered friend

I did not get my membership pack in time for Christmas either but will celebrate with you the arrival of our pack in the new year .

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you Honourable Club member @Port Eagle

Very dissapointed with the cap. Very small peak and quality is down on previous years. We don’t get much but I did like getting a decent cap.
Lets think out side the cap square feathered friends

Every pack comes with every ones Elite Manly favourite player in Tommy Turbo , Koula , DCE , the Shu , Garrick , Olakauatu , Saab etc

Most of all the Great honour of belonging to the the Greatest club of all is priceless
Just ask any North Sydney Bear Supporter

It is a Privilege Belonging to the greatest club of all

240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Last edited:
Mine is a roll-over membership, 1 x member and it still hasn't arrived
I haven't got mine yet, but that was my fault for not selecting what I wanted (cap, scarf etc) until this week.
Couldn't get the website to work earlier this month when trying to select for the family. Finally had time to ring the membership team at the beginning of the week and they were so helpful, all sorted in a minute.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8