Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm not sure where this should be posted. I just read that the Sea Eagles have an amazing winning head to head record against all but four of twenty five clubs in the various versions of the competition. These are St George (43-55), St George Illawarra (11-22), Brisbane (24-24) & Melbourne (16-25). These stats were last updated in 2021. I think most clubs probably have a losing head to head record against Melbourne.

You didn’t know that before?:)

Bill Sikes, yes. A dirty player. T
Power to Bill Sikes !!!

My view is If an NRL player does not get down and dirty in a game
he is only playing touch footy

What does Get Down and Dirty really mean in a game ?
It means to be Ruthless and aggressive and avoid the embarrassing Flat track bullies passive aggressive reputation submitting to your more over powering opponent

Looking forward to a year of new attitude and Image

Tough news for the kid, and our halves depth was already a concern. Down to Cooper Johns now.
Dont forget we still have The Great Queenslander Half ,Harry Houdini
remote.axd

Which is, quite frankly, terrifying.
Yes, it is, but we do have Harrydyn Wilson and Latu Fainu coming through the ranks as cover for the medium term. Kaeo Weekes gives us another immediate option in the halves. Croker originally is a half/five-eight, as is Lawton (not back until round ten). We have GCKT and Roache to cover hooker if Croker has to go into the halves in the short term (Johns also an option). We also get Humphries back in round three or four. I think we can manage.....barely
PS Nathanial Roache also mostly played five-eight, centre and halfback before being converted to a hooker by Warriors Coach Andrew McFadden.

Last edited:

Thank you @The Wheel for providing endless informative Media Posts from the harderst Working Media man in the NRL Wayne Cousins

Fletcher Myers Quote ....
“You hear players say pre-season training is tough but to me, it’s more about finding out what you can do as an athlete and bringing that to the team,’’
End Quote

This Astute Athlete comes with an Impeccable Attitude and a Passionate Drive to Deliver
Fletch is a very Impressive Indigenous young man and we hope he has some Magic Cliffy Lyons DNA

Fletcher Myers Pushing the boundaries towards success
Picture Complements from Manly Media
Weights right...Fletcher Myers is still developing at Manly

Last edited:
Yes, it is, but we do have Harrydyn Wilson and Latu Fainu coming through the ranks as cover for the medium term. Kaeo Weekes gives us another immediate option in the halves. Croker originally is a half/five-eight, as is Lawton (not back until round ten). We have GCKT and Roache to cover hooker if Croker has to go into the halves in the short term (Johns also an option). We also get Humphries back in round three or four. I think we can manage.....barely
You think we can manage???
Lol, I thought I was the crazy optimist around here.
Put it this way - DCE never gets hurt, lets hope it stays that way!

You think we can manage???
Lol, I thought I was the crazy optimist around here.
Put it this way - DCE never gets hurt, lets hope it stays that way!
Put it this way @SeaEagleRock8 The sky hasn't fallen because one of our potential seven backup halves won't be available for three weeks at the beginning of the season. So yes, I think we can manage.....barely ;)

Last edited:
Thank you @The Wheel

Manly Recruitment Officer Scott Fulton has a real Eagle eye for talent
and this Bearded Brute of an Eagle Jacob Sykes who loves nothing more than to hit hard
Is bound to be a big hit with the Manly fans

The new Eagle Bearded Butcher is the much needed Slaughterer in our Sea eagle pack
Maybe all our forwards can grow a Beard to look the part as well
Nothing more intimidating than a Ned Kelly Killer Beard

Picture Compliments from Manly Media
Top of the mountain...Jacob Sykes at the NRL team's army camp's army camp
Love a ranga

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4