Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It seriously turns my stomach watching that useless, way past his prime log Woods, clowning around like he is some quintessential member of Manly's squad. If you love the club so much then step aside ya pretender.

Just dawdle back to Triple M where you can tell your moronic jokes, and ponder how fortunate you are. Because you can't play footy anymore, and you aren't very funny.

It seriously turns my stomach watching that useless, way past his prime log Woods, clowning around like he is some quintessential member of Manly's squad. If you love the club so much then step aside ya pretender.

Just dawdle back to Triple M where you can tell your moronic jokes, and ponder how fortunate you are. Because you can't play footy anymore, and you aren't very funny.
That absolute grub Reynolds stepped aside to open a spot in the top 30 for an up-and-coming player.

never thought id say anything positive about him, still pissed of when he was held up by 1 leg in a tackle against Manly, did a few hops and a somersault, ref awarded the penalty and the dogs won.

That absolute grub Reynolds stepped aside to open a spot in the top 30 for an up-and-coming player.

never thought id say anything positive about him, still pissed of when he was held up by 1 leg in a tackle against Manly, did a few hops and a somersault, ref awarded the penalty and the dogs won.

I remember that one I was so pissed off at that. Ref fell for it hook line and sinker.

Got to love journo's talking up stuff.....'Good get for head of recruitment Scott Fulton'
How hard would it be?
He doesn't say how much the contracts are worth and it's not like there was a massive line up of clubs with offers on the table by the sound of it.

I seem to think if his surname wasn't Fulton there wouldn't be such a big deal made of his role in this.
I was more concerned about Danny’s poor syntax.;) What is a ‘Good get’?

Terrible phraseology.

Yer, funny that, wouldn’t have anything to do with the generosity of a certain publican……..would it?

Yer, funny that, wouldn’t have anything to do with the generosity of a certain publican……..would it?
Haha yes like Josh Jackson selfessly retiring while still on a big money contract! (NRL looks away!)
Animated GIF

For Reynolds though fair enough to have his big farewell at Belmore, he was popular at that club and a few more reserve grade games wouldn't make much difference to him.

I was at that game, had forgotten it was Josh Reynolds until you mentioned it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8