Club News 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Loved his story and his journey to Manly. Can't find any highlights of Aitasi James, but, if this guy has good leg speed, he'll be our wrecking ball for sure. Can you imagine Lodge and James in the front row together..wow !!

Loved his story and his journey to Manly. Can't find any highlights of Aitasi James, but, if this guy has good leg speed, he'll be our wrecking ball for sure. Can you imagine Lodge and James in the front row together..wow !!
His stats for 2023. He has good leg speed from the games I remember.

Aitasi James​

188cm 110kg Age: 22

NSW Cup
18 games
2 Tries
44 tackle breaks
823 post contact meters
11.8 average hit ups
16 offloads
385 tackles 90.8% tackle efficiency
117 average run meters
2111 total meters
650 fantasy points 36.1 average

NRL (nrl.com stats are not loading stats are from app)
5 NRL games
85 tackles 96% tackle efficiency
6 average runs
53 average run meters

Last edited:
If Aitasi James is in as player no. 29 then Nathan Brown is fighting out with the likes of Dean Matterson. Assume Bailey Hodgson is directed to Blacktown. Maybe we are still trying to unload players (Fulton?)

My understanding is that there are 30 NRL contracts and 6 supplementary contracts allowed,all are available to play from round one.
There are also train and trial players who are available from round 11?
The supplementary and train and trial players have a certain cap amount that would require permission if the cap amount is needed to be exceeded through excessive injury.
We at the moment have 28 NRL and 4 supplementary guys,guys can be upgraded at any point and are all still fighting it out to make the last 2 NRL spots(including supplementary players) and the last 2 supplementary spots.

My understanding is that there are 30 NRL contracts and 6 supplementary contracts allowed,all are available to play from round one.
There are also train and trial players who are available from round 11?
The supplementary and train and trial players have a certain cap amount that would require permission if the cap amount is needed to be exceeded through excessive injury.
We at the moment have 28 NRL and 4 supplementary guys,guys can be upgraded at any point and are all still fighting it out to make the last 2 NRL spots(including supplementary players) and the last 2 supplementary spots.
You would have to think Brown takes one of those top 30 spots if he makes it though pre-season.

You would have to think Brown takes one of those top 30 spots if he makes it though pre-season.
I reckon if that's the case, it would be wiser to upgrade him to Supplementary co. not top 30. We are in no risk of losing him and if it's good enough for a player of Woodsie's standing in the game, it will be suffice for Brown too

Better to keep last 2 spots available for upgrading talent that may be poached (personally I would be closely watching James and Faulalo at this stage, but you never know), or even the remote possibility of further outside recruitment.

If Brown was happy to sign on for a Training co. with no promises made, then why give more than necessary? He would have to turn back the clock in a big way for Manly to consider imo

Just what every Sea Eagle door wants for Xmas. Available at leagues club and online store. Good quality
IMG_0632.jpeg

That's a shame, was hoping for Lawton to turn it all around after an injury plagued 22&23 seasons and show us his great earlier form of 2021. If true, sad to see you go mate, all the best for you and the family in the UK and Super League.
I'm with ya Eagle 1.

I don't want Lawton going any where. Really hope he stays. When fit he's too good for Superleague.

His versatility which is just an asset for a club has hurt him individually for mine. His best spot isn't hooker for mine.. He's a backrower and gee I think we would be so much weaker as a squad without him.

Dam I hope he stays.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8