CLUB STATEMENT

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Personally believe there's no point having someone sit in a job after they've made the decision to quit. Get him out and let that other Penrith guy coach the boys. Also here's a thought, bring in Joey to work with our halves (DCE, Hodko & Dylan) as a side gig. Some celebrity coaching could really get some wind in the sails for 2019!
We had Joey as our halves coach but under Baz we got rid of him & he now at the roosters.... sigh!

The pathetic empty political speak just reflects on a larger apathetic society. We are immersed and guilty of cliches and catch phrases. We swallow the bait that the more savvy are casting.... cliches and fear mongering. Substance is dead, long live the WWE

Are you able to copy/ paste or summarise?
A BEHIND-the-scenes push has begun to lure two-time premiership-winning coach Des Hasler back to Manly.

Hasler, who coached at Brookvale between 2004 and 2011, has been included in the Sea Eagles’ hit list of possible replacements for outgoing coach Trent Barrett.

Current Manly assistant John Cartwright, former South Sydney premiership-winning coach Michael Maguire and former NSW coach Laurie Daley are also on the Sea Eagles’ radar.

NO

Laurie Daley.!!

Can I retract my previous statement about supporting anyone as coach until they prove incapable?

I meant that I will support anyone, but Daley.

He couldn't coach here anyway. We don't have enough fullbacks for Laurie to play out of position.

Oh I dunno.

While I think the second statement was a little..... strange, I'm enjoying the media's melt down over it.

Why? You ask. Thank you ST, I shall tell you.

With every hooper calling Manly a basket case and other IQ challenged keyboard basher fulfilling their column inches and indeed twitter feeds with scorn and derision over the statement; you can see, and almost feel, their annoyance at knowing Manly isn't going to give them a comment.

"But but but but we're the meeeeeeeeeeeedia," they all cry, surprised an organisation could be so brave as to not bow down to them in their very presence.

So, I'm enjoying the middle finger the club has raised at the same institution that makes their money from continually bashing the club in good and bad times.

Now, I know some Manly fans are annoyed about being in the dark, and here's my solution:

I can't help you (lol). For me, it'll get sorted when it gets sorted. If Manly can annoy the media while doing so, all the better.

Have a great day sleepy heads!

Im still of the opinion this is a beat up.

Even in an article as recent as an hour ago:

HOURS after rugby league great Matty Johns declared he still believes Trent Barrett is heading to Penrith — Panthers supremo Phil Gould has shut him down.

However, Gould on Wednesday then categorically declared his club won’t pursue Barrett to replace promoted assistant coach Cameron Ciraldo at the end of the season.

“We’ve never pursued Trent Barrett,” Gould told the Six Tackles With Gus podcast.

“I’ve never had a discussion with Trent Barrett about coming to Penrith. I won’t be having a discussion with Trent Barrett about coming to Penrith. We’re on a different course and we’re

comfortable with where we’re going.

“Certainly, he’s not going to come to Penrith.”
yeah, and he had no intentions of sacking hook either

Laurie Daley.!!

Can I retract my previous statement about supporting anyone as coach until they prove incapable?

I meant that I will support anyone, but Daley.

He couldn't coach here anyway. We don't have enough fullbacks for Laurie to play out of position.
Daley once predicted we would win the wooden spoon.

Somehow I don’t think it would be him.

I think even the Penns would understand that the best option is a Manly identity. And since their history with Toovey is more fraught than with Hasler, it could be Hasler.

Besides, that would allow them (i.e. the Greaser and Ritchward and Rothstein) to spin the confection that Hasler’s problems last time around were all the fault of the other co-owners.

Daley once predicted we would win the wooden spoon.

Somehow I don’t think it would be him.

I think even the Penns would understand that the best option is a Manly identity. And since their history with Toovey is more fraught than with Hasler, it could be Hasler.

Besides, that would allow them (i.e. the Greaser and Ritchward and Rothstein) to spin the confection that Hasler’s problems last time around were all the fault of the other co-owners.

Clever thinking Terry.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10