• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does anyone know where all the “spoonbold “ critics have gone??

They are missing in action or at least awfully quiet!

Just sayin’
Not sure I’d be jumping on any high horse just yet,over Seibold’s coaching.They won’t collect the spoon,but that’s purely based on the talent they have in the side,but the defence is still questionable and seems to not have improved under his tenure

Not sure I’d be jumping on any high horse just yet,over Seibold’s coaching.They won’t collect the spoon,but that’s purely based on the talent they have in the side,but the defence is still questionable and seems to not have improved under his tenure
@Nordburg enjoy the win!

I notice you guys attribute all the blame on him when we lose… but have little to say when we win! The previous coach doesn’t appear to be doing very well at present!

Just sayin’

@Nordburg enjoy the win!

I notice you guys attribute all the blame on him when we lose… but have little to say when we win! The previous coach doesn’t appear to be doing very well at present!

Just sayin’
“You guys”?? I rarely comment on Seibold and nor do I portion blame his way.Im not a fan of his coaching but I let things play out so as not to look a bigger fool

Still here... Mind you, I would love nothing more than for Seibold to be successful.

He's certainly brought this group together, recruited wisely, and engaged with the community. Can he instill that grit and hard edge required? Can he turn us into a defensive powerhouse? Can we find consistency in performance? A lot to prove before we start celebrating our new supercoach

Coaching group has improved what was the lazy dumb team. Recruitment and retention need credit as well. But you are kidding yourself if you think this group don't have a mile of improving left to do yet. This is more like Seibolds first year with half the team he'd want.

I don’t take last year into account , that was Des’s team , this year is more Anthony’ team, so in reality I think year 0, year 1.

The social media engagement is “ other worldly “ in comparison.

We’ve had sell outs at home , in fact every game so far !!

I have no idea on membership numbers but I’m betting they’re up.

They look a really happy camp , that’s a big ✅ for me.

And on field , well that remains to be seen.

Spoony is going ok in my opinion.

Still here... Mind you, I would love nothing more than for Seibold to be successful.

He's certainly brought this group together, recruited wisely, and engaged with the community. Can he instill that grit and hard edge required? Can he turn us into a defensive powerhouse? Can we find consistency in performance? A lot to prove before we start celebrating our new supercoach
He’s doing a tad better than the previous coach!
… and you can understand him in the after game press QandA

Just sayin’

As a lifetime supporter I'm obviously happiest when the Eagles are winning and playing well, although there's a long way to go I have to say I'm pleased with what I've seen so far, yesterday was food for the heart as were our first two matches to start the season, we were robbed against the eels and last week was an aberration which I'm happy to let go but on the whole I think Seibold has us playing a good brand of football and that's all I ask from a Manly coach, I know it's a long season but we're beating teams that have had the wood on us and the team spirit seems to be fantastic so yes I'm a happy man, as Eagle supporters we all should be instead of looking for reasons to criticise

Does anyone know where all the “spoonbold “ critics have gone??

They are missing in action or at least awfully quiet!

Just sayin’
I was quite the Spoonbold critic, and I still remain sceptical. Healthy scepticism, I'm not an unjust hater. Fact is, we have to maintain these sorts of performances before we can start saying that all of our problems are resolved, and we're making the grand final. I've been a big fan of the changes Seibold has made on paper. However, I don't know if he's the type of coach that can truly "galvanise" the players (which is the reason Penn said he was hired). We haven't yet gone into a break, behind, and come back to win it yet, for instance. Additionally, people have forgotten to note the fact that we made 13 errors last night - hardly an improvement, however we defended them better. We currently have the highest errors/game in the NRL. If we can consistently go about beating opponents of the like of the Warriors, strong top 8 sides, away, then I'll have some hopefulness. Brooky was obviously a big factor last night, and we are yet to win an away game.

I was quite the Spoonbold critic, and I still remain sceptical. Healthy scepticism, I'm not an unjust hater. Fact is, we have to maintain these sorts of performances before we can start saying that all of our problems are resolved, and we're making the grand final. I've been a big fan of the changes Seibold has made on paper. However, I don't know if he's the type of coach that can truly "galvanise" the players (which is the reason Penn said he was hired). We haven't yet gone into a break, behind, and come back to win it yet, for instance. Additionally, people have forgotten to note the fact that we made 13 errors last night - hardly an improvement, however we defended them better. We currently have the highest errors/game in the NRL. If we can consistently go about beating opponents of the like of the Warriors, strong top 8 sides, away, then I'll have some hopefulness. Brooky was obviously a big factor last night, and we are yet to win an away game.
I find “ Spoonbold” to be a highly derogatory comment. particularly by a manly supporter of their own coach…. I would expect from parramatta or opposition teams in general … but not a manly supporter addressing their own coach. plus I think for this decade he is a much better coach than his predecessor

Just my gripe!

He wasn’t but Penrith are the type of team that still play extremely well without their big guns. They are one of very few teams that can do this time and time again and have tremendous depth in most positions. Next man up mentality.
Exactly… we have had our fair share of injuries in the past… not to mention the pride jersey affair!

I find “ Spoonbold” to be a highly derogatory comment. particularly by a manly supporter of their own coach…. I would expect from parramatta or opposition teams in general … but not a manly supporter addressing their own coach. plus I think for this decade he is a much better coach than his predecessor

Just my gripe!
Couldn't agree more, at times since Seibold joined us I've had the feeling that some on here have been death riding us to back up their Spoonbold theories and to me that's bullsh*t, if those people are so enamoured with Des Haslers coaching abilities I hear the Titans are looking for supporters

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8