Cocaine at Manlys Mad Monday last year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Derail our campaign, as per usual??

There’s no_way that Rothfool won’t use this to attack Manly..
Hard to see what the Integrity Unit can do.

Too late for drug tests.

As it was Mad Monday the players were on their own time.

Does any profession in Sydney react to cocain story headlines at all :think:

Must be slow news day at the DT. :confused:

Too bad Turdie, your Hall of Fame is relegated to the back pages >:)

It’s only an investigation into Lane, shared the images of himself with white powder privately on social media. No insinuation in the article that any other Manly player was aware or involved.
You'd have to be pretty naive to think that he's a lone wolf - much like every other NRL club and the 18-30 year old demographic in general .....he's not Robinson Crusoe

If there's one thing I like about AFL its that they hold sway over the media so that they don't drag their game through the mud with garbage like this.

This is not news

You're all defending a Parra player why?
Even the DT headline calls him "Eels Star"
:wasntme:>:)

No news here, it’s a drug of choice as it’s out of the system in a few days so hard to detect.
There would be a high percentage of players taking it at the mad Monday like the rest of the population that age at parties.

I have been to plenty of Telegraph Xmas parties and the grog is flowing faster then a waterfall. Never seen responsible alcohol service enforced.
Plenty of white powder and pills too.

No news here, it’s a drug of choice as it’s out of the system in a few days so hard to detect..

Even better, the roadside drug swab tests aren’t used to detect cocaine. They certainly CAN test for cocaine: but somehow when legislators wrote the rather dubious laws surrounding drug tests, they managed to not include the drug that is most commonly used by lawyers, police, politicians etc....

Oops!!! @;)

It might get the paper sued. What evidence is there that the white powder is an illegal substance. Could be an expensive story.

It might get the paper sued. What evidence is there that the white powder is an illegal substance. Could be an expensive story.

Three words that cover the media when reporting stories.
aledgally, appearance, appears.
Can say whatever you like and use any of these words and arse is covered.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8