Competition is wide open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Storm's last 5 weeks
Beat Cows by 4
scraped home against us and Titans and now a loss, they are out of form and potentially have some injuries and suspensions to deal with. Roosters are decimated, Bunnies without Latrell. We win our last 2 (which we should) we will finish 4th and play a very beatable storm. Win that, we like play the winner of RabbitsV Roosters or Eels, depending who finishes 6th. Beating Storm week 1 will put us in the box seat to make the GF and then its an each way bet.
I dont care how much we win by the next 2 weeks as long as we stay fit and healthy.

The positives for us today is now with that loss to storm if they want the minor premiership they will need to play a strong lineup against a desperate sharks next week to secure first place. Equally Panthers now have a chance for first and won't rest as many players as they would have against eels next week. For us we need to just close out both games and we will know our situation ahead of our last game as well. Cowboys also got off their losing streak so less to play for next week for them in my mind

Storm's last 5 weeks
Beat Cows by 4
scraped home against us and Titans and now a loss, they are out of form and potentially have some injuries and suspensions to deal with. Roosters are decimated, Bunnies without Latrell. We win our last 2 (which we should) we will finish 4th and play a very beatable storm. Win that, we like play the winner of RabbitsV Roosters or Eels, depending who finishes 6th. Beating Storm week 1 will put us in the box seat to make the GF and then its an each way bet.
I dont care how much we win by the next 2 weeks as long as we stay fit and healthy.

Fit and healthy is the main point here. If we have the game in the bag by half time take turbo off since we cannot risk having turbo injuried.

Des has a lot of material now to counter complacency.

Solid win with no casualties is all Manly need.

They can win by 1 and still take 4th...

We are definitely a chance of winning the whole thing this year. Who would have predicted this after Round 4?
99% of all silvertailers on here honestly.

Just go back and read the amazingly positive and supportive things written about this group of players and especially the coach after round 4.

Makes me proud to be part of such a loyal supporter group.

My head is spinning after that game, what a game!!! It looked like such an un-Melbourne like performance that I'm lowkey believing they want to tank and avoid us week 1 and play Latrell-less Rabbitohs. Anyways, we really just need to win our next two games with no drama at all. So much drama for these top teams in these last two days that I'm so nervous for us. We need to come unscathed to the finals. Because that week 1 game will be the biggest game for the club in about 7 years. No joke, we win that, and we are in a poll position for a GF appearance and a possible premiership. And the chance of us beating Storm week 1, when they have Bromwich, Grant and JAC in doubt, only grows. We just pray we win our next two games without drama, and God gives us a depleted Melbourne side in week 1. PLEASEEEE GODDD! We got this gang.

If the storm choose to rest player to lose against the Sharks.
2nd Vs 3rd will be Storm Vs bunnies, possibly avoiding the 4th Sea Eagles
This is what I'm thinking about. I'm curious, who do most of us in silvertails want week 1, Melbourne or Penrith? I say Melbourne, looking beatable as ever in the last few weeks and add to the fact JAC, Bromwich and Grant may be in doubt for that week 1 game.

Top 4 is the focus for this Manly team , With Parra moving into top 4 above Manly , The importance of the game against the dogs today will make sure the is no complacency from the team and the win is there for the taking

Don't be too happy bout the storm losing ..
It happens every single time a team gets on a hot streak... There the "loss they needed to have" that solidifies the best teams ..
Had the Panthers not strolled into last year's grandfinal on a 17 game win streak the result may have been different

I don't think it's wide open at all. Only 2 can win it but the riff are specials. They're coming into top form. We may get there with luck but we won't win it on GF day.

Storm's last 5 weeks
Beat Cows by 4
I love your enthusiasm and passion but form is a week to week proposition .

Form is what happens in players heads on any given day and just as everyone had given up on the eels form they miraculously came to fame last night .

We focus on one week at a time and pray things go our way with injuries and suspensions

We will blow the bulldogs away today but I hope it wont be at a price to pay with injuries or suspensions

One week at a time . Enjoy the moment and make the best out of our moment

Also let's be 100% real, when Manly play the storm or Penrith, we need to worry about their form, plus the form of the ref..
Manly scored almost every time we had a crack at Melbourns line, unfortunately the ref made sure we only had 2 or 3 goes..
If we are on the end of a lopsided penalty/6 again count against either of those 2 teams we can't win..
And Manly always seem to get penalised out of the big games...

If we are able to minimise mistakes, dropped balls, missed tackles and be able to at least hold any opposition forward pack.
Our natural Turbo lead attack should ensure we either win or are extremely competitive.

Refs will not play a part in the outcome if we can control mistakes and control possession.

Go Manly

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8