Cooper Cronk off to Sydney- Big 3 is no more!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's in Queensland.:p

Seriously that's an insult to all Novacastrians, we're not toads, we might have two heads, a few extra fingers and toes but that no excuse to say that to us. If you keep it up we'll blockade our great wines we send down to you guys. We'll just drink them ourselves.

I think he'll end up at the Broncos.

Fox will line up a gig for both he and Tara working out of Brisbane, and Cooper will announce that the Broncos offer came from left field and then he realised he was homesick (*cough cough*) and that's why he's happy to go to the Broncos for unders (*cough cough cough*).

In unrelated news, Fox will triple Tara's salary on her move to Brisbane, even though she will be doing basically the same job.

where she will fall madly in love Clint and leave Cooper Clunk who will be dropped by ... Clint@:cool:

I reckon Manly should offer him an assistant coach position. That way no one gets him and if he is tossing up retiring, he can still do TV and coaching, make enough cash to live.

He'll retire before he plays for a Sydney club!
He's a perfectionist who is at the tail end of his career and seems like the kinda perfectionist who would rather finish his career on a high and as a one club player, than a player who 'plays too long' and is remembered for 'not retiring when he should have!' Plus, it's not like he needs the money. LOL

Looking at the Sydney clubs halves combos I suggest in order:

1. Dogs
2. Wests
3. Parra

A potential left field option would be the Sharks but I just don't see them having the cap space to do it. Noting that Reynolds is off contract I would think the dogs would be favorites. They have no shortage of brown paper bags and Des is desperate for an established half.

Wests have all but lost Moses so will need a new half and Cleary has told those not interested in staying to leave now so I think they would be able to clear cap. I'm sure the NRL would help with this also.

Parra is Parra. They wont let a silly thing like the cap get in the way of signing him. The thing that may discount them is that Moses has asked for an immediate release to join Parra this season. I don't see them being able to accommodate both Moses and Cronk in that side.

Here is my prediction .. ok not original. Cronk to dogs and reynolds to Sharks. Reynolds has close connection with the area as doing some building development in the area and has many close friends in the Shire.

Never been a big fan of Cronk,I respect him but not a big fan.I would bet he will end up at parra and as usual will have issues fitting in.As long as our team is not disrupted at the moment I am happy.At this point in time we don't need him especially after all our hard work trying to bond in the halves and getting to know how each other plays.Good luck to him though.

Just days after announcing his shock move to Sydney, Cooper Cronk has set his future in stone by signing a two-year deal with Fox Sports.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8