Corey harawira naera

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How much dosh would we even have for next year??

We might have about one million tied up with Matai and Stewart this year and if we could get the NRL to do the right thing use that money this year to top up current players. But we don't have any extra money for next year apart from what is in the cap.

And we have the Tom and Jake on about $900,000 and $700,000, from 2018. And who knows what Walks etc are on as well.

So if the NRL come to the party like they have for so many other teams in the past..... we may have some money to sign new players and this would also depend on if they could fit into our cap from next year as well.

A lot of if's and maybe's unfortunately at this stage....!

Just amazes me though how some clubs are so active in the player market and are throwing big dollars around....!!

Snake and Matai, plus up to the 1.8 to 3 mill increase in cap, plus anywhere around $500k from any players we release/don't re-sign.

I think we are looking good to target 2 quality (costly) players.

Snake and Matai, plus up to the 1.8 to 3 mill increase in cap, plus anywhere around $500k from any players we release/don't re-sign.

I think we are looking good to target 2 quality (costly) players.
Yeah we will have at least 1.5 mil to spend, has to go to a backrower and prop.

A big no to Matulino, but the others mentioned would be fine.

I reckon a few of the Panthers will come on line , especially as they've not been going so well out there and maybe they'd be looking elsewhere to more " proven" clubs.

One thing is guaranteed , every player wants a Premiership ring, some get one, special players might get two or more but for the most they don't get any!!

CHN would be an excellent pick up, but yes bet he goes to the Drizzle.

We aren't linked to anyone besides tupou. Makes me think we are holding off until next years salary cap is determined..
I think we are just holding off until next year in general, not many good players off contract this season.. but next season is looking like a goldmine

Although in saying this I'd still order the club to send cash flying harawira naera's way to try bring him over

Ah well. Tigers mustn't think so. Just signed him to a big approx 700k deal apparently. Cleary must be crazy...

Personally don't think he's worth anywhere near that kind of coin but the Tigers do.
Cleary would be desperate after losing their big 3

Very happy with the direction recruitment is taking if this is the case.

Manly chase rookie - Michael Chammas, SMH

Manly are circling Penrith rookie Corey Harawira-Naera for next season. The Panthers have a plethora of forwards tied up on lengthy deals and are unlikely to be able to keep the Kiwi at the club. Manly coach Trent Barrett, who spent time with Harawira-Naera at the foot of the mountains, is trying to lure the backrower to the Sea Eagles. The Tigers are also interested. Elijah Taylor has a very close relationship with Harawira-Naera, who described the Tigers lock as one of his idols.

Manly are circling Penrith rookie Corey Harawira-Naera for next season. The Panthers have a plethora of forwards tied up on lengthy deals and are unlikely to be able to keep the Kiwi at the club. Manly coach Trent Barrett, who spent time with Harawira-Naera at the foot of the mountains, is trying to lure the backrower to the Sea Eagles. The Tigers are also interested. Elijah Taylor has a very close relationship with Harawira-Naera, who described the Tigers lock as one of his idols.

Keep circling Twenty, this kid CAN play!!

This would be a huge coup for the club and for me myself lol i hope we land him i believe he would walk straight into our 17 even with his lack of first grade experience. Kid has alot of skill already along with plenty of superstar potential to go along with it. Go trent!

He's been going great guns for my Supercoach side this year. Looks like he goes alright IRL too.

Fox Sports Market Watch have the Sharks chasing him as well. Certainly won't have it our own way in regards to signing him, I think he would be a priority for us though given the back row is the spot we need most coverage.

I hadn't read this thread as I thought it was just someone's wish list, but interesting to see we are 'officially rumoured' to be interested in the kid. Realistically, with our team now showing every sign of being on the rise, we are suddenly a more attractive destination for players on the move.

Been saying for a while he should be our No1 target

Delighted if we could land him and would go straight into the starting side

Been saying for a while he should be our No1 target

Delighted if we could land him and would go straight into the starting side
Yep, you were on the money, Disco. I've only seen him in the one game but every touch he looked dangerous. Can see why he'd have a lot of clubs interested.

Would not say no.

Could have CHN, Bainbridge, Sirro as a rotation with Brown/Frankenstein as backups

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7