Corey harawira naera

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Panthers will move heaven and earth to keep this kid , don't forget they have brown paper bags as well!!

I hadn't read this thread as I thought it was just someone's wish list, but interesting to see we are 'officially rumoured' to be interested in the kid. Realistically, with our team now showing every sign of being on the rise, we are suddenly a more attractive destination for players on the move.
Yup just went through this thread then, would be a great signing. Keep pursuing Trent, get your man

Fox Sports Market Watch have the Sharks chasing him as well. Certainly won't have it our own way in regards to signing him, I think he would be a priority for us though given the back row is the spot we need most coverage.

Heard from a mate in the Penrith traps that he was very nearly a Shark for this season a month ago, but manager said to cool heels and not take the first offer as he'd only played 1 game when the offer came in. Now he has more games under the belt, more offers are coming through and has time to consider them. Reckons sharks offer was good, but they don't have room to get in a bidding war over him, nor do panthers have room to pay anything more than minimum wage.

I do like the idea of being linked to him. Does look like a quality player. Would welcome.

So CHN has signed a 4yr deal with the bulldogs and their maxed out cap!! I don't understand how this could work?? Surely they must of thrown a fair whack of cash at him. This is one kid manly should of targeted.. a lil bit dirty to say the least

Great signing for the Bulldogs !! Wish manly signed him his exactly what we need !! No idea how the bulldogs can afford him with the salary cap mess they have !! Todd must be giving them special favours

Riddle me this!

Just recently the Bulldogs declared they couldn’t sign a new player until 2020 due to their dire “ back ending “ following the Ha$ler era.

And we get this announcement today.

WTF??????
I know.. it's a ****ing joke!!! Absolutely disgusting. One point it was said they had 14 positions to fill. all on minimum wage they'd still be over the cap. If there isn't a cop of good players leaving the dogs already contracted at the end of year then Greenberg should be shot

Dogs did cut Woods, Mbye and the Morriss kids.

Hopefully Hoppa is comming back to Brookie :)
Morris boys were off contract, they'd save 800k on both woods n mbye. They've signed Crichton, cogger n now chn. Another player as well if I recall. So they should still be over the cap next year 100 percent if all reports mid year are accurate. NRL is a farce

Great signing, but with Martin, Jackson and RFM you would think the Bulldogs would use their limited cap space elsewhere

Come on until greenturd gives us the ruling re salary cap appeal we can’t go to the market as we don’t know what cap we will have available to use. You cannot blame that one on the penns.
How'd we sign elgey 2 weeks ago then?
We can sign players, seems like we just want other teams rejects though.

Anyone decent we always miss out.
Elgey not in the same galaxy as Naera or Barba.
The only major signing we have had in 3 years in Taupau and he will go to the other crooks (I mean chooks) with creative accounting.
NYEagle

Come on until greenturd gives us the ruling re salary cap appeal we can’t go to the market as we don’t know what cap we will have available to use. You cannot blame that one on the penns.
Why would any player come to us?
We don't have a successful Leagues Club so we can't skim off the pokie profits to sweeten the deal.
We don't own our own ground so we can't use gate receipts to sweeten the deal.
We don't have owners with deep enough pockets to fill paper bags.
We don't have sponsors willing to spend money because they fear being associated with a failed brand.

Barrett should have had the recruitment Officer and the cap manager on to it weeks ago ...... oh .. wait ....

WE DON"T HAVE A RECRUITMENT MANAGER OR CAP OFFICER !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8