Criminal element trying to associate with the game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That's that's why I would have Ray Murrihy being somehow involved in the NRL. He is soon retiring as the chief steward in Sydney horse racing and he has stated he would like to work in another field. He would have dealt with those three footballers immediately instead of Greenburgs pussy footing around we have had lately.

The trouble is Greenslime is behest to the real power brokers, Nein & Fox.

He's a toothless tiger , in fact calling him a tiger isn't right either.

And just think, he's on about $900k a year, nice work if you could get it.

People we need to understand the NRL rulebook: dinner out with known criminals and drugs found on said person result in no sanction by the NRL. They are only concerned in those who are not "fit and proper" people who coach the SG Ball team. Only then they will step in.

People we need to understand the NRL rulebook: dinner out with known criminals and drugs found on said person result in no sanction by the NRL. They are only concerned in those who are not "fit and proper" people who coach the SG Ball team. Only then they will step in.
Exactly.

Here we have known and publicly available criminal associations, not whispers from a single person who can't reveal any sources, names, details, etc as in the Hoppa case. Plus we have here police charges for drug possession, plus official warnings about associating with criminals.

The whispers without charges for Hoppa are worth indefinite suspensions plus unlimited competition points deductions and the personal intervention of the Chairman of the NRL. The hard facts supported by verifiable evidence warrant no points deductions, no suspensions, no mention of bringing the game into disrepute, essentially no action. WTF? How about some consistency.

Fark me this has nothing to do with what Hoppa has done and continues to do. Really that is a p1ss weak comparison. Hoppa is a proven pig over many many years

Fark me this has nothing to do with what Hoppa has done and continues to do. Really that is a p1ss weak comparison. Hoppa is a proven pig over many many years

I am trying to make a comparison between when the NRL steps in and when they don't. It seems that they will be very quick to step in when the public/commercial impact is to their bottom line is minimal.

It's cool we can agree to disagree. I will be upset that the NRL seems to turn the other cheek when Parramatta is involved and you can be happy for them....

Has nothing to do with any of that, you like to bring Hopoate into the debate, which has nothing to do with this at all. Hoppa is a pig. Nrl are grubs

As per usual it seems these days, the only time anything gets taken seriously is when 4 corners presents a hard hitting well researched presentation on the subject at hand. Until then it'll be business as usual.

On the gambling on league part, one night an old mate invited me over to watch a game between Manly and his team the Tigpies.

So I go over and have a feed and start watching the game and don't notice mate has got a piece in his ear. Through the game, nothing in particular happening, he starts saying "yes!". I asked him what is that all about?
Turned out (this was in the days of delayed telecasts) he is a mad punter and he had money on Manly to be ahead at half time, to win and first try scorer etc etc.
So there I was watching a game with a Tigpie supporter listening to a game a half an hour ahead of me, backing Manly to win.
That was it for me, sorry.

I am trying to make a comparison between when the NRL steps in and when they don't. It seems that they will be very quick to step in when the public/commercial impact is to their bottom line is minimal.
Norman's court date is July 13, only then can we expect the NRL to sanction him.

According to Greenturd, the due process is the new timeline.

I'm surprised that associating with a criminal gang does not constitute a 'bringing the game into disrepute' :cool:

The court matter is for the possession of an illegal substance, a totally different matter @:cool:

Until Telstra, the major NRL Sponsor puts weight on the NRL to clean up their product, we will suffer these fools in NRLHQ :(

Rumour has it Obeid family weren't far away.
Careful Spud don't want to cast too many stones in our glass house. No guarantee that these grubs aren't getting their tentacles into our player group given previously reported associations

Parramatta Eels forward Darcy Lussick defends friendship with Eddie Obeid jnr amid club's salary cap scandal

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ap-scandal-20150724-gik087.html#ixzz4A0mxFMQO
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6