Criminal element trying to associate with the game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was just watching the '10 in the bin' segment on the Sunday footy show and Andrew Webster (who I think is a bit of a tool) was quite vocal about the NRL telling people who they can and can't associate with. I sort of got his point but then he said 'hang on the eels have 2 people in the team who have been in jail, how do you not associate with them?' (I assume that's wicks, and not sure the other one) but I thought that was a decent point to make.

It's a pretty grey area to me, I understand it's not a good look to hang out with shady characters, but if you've done nothing wrong is there an issue?

I think Greenburg is one of the shadiest characters around, hasn't hurt him. But again where's my proof to say he's not someone I'm allowed to hang out with? (Not that anyone would want to anyway)

I was just watching the '10 in the bin' segment on the Sunday footy show and Andrew Webster (who I think is a bit of a tool) was quite vocal about the NRL telling people who they can and can't associate with. I sort of got his point but then he said 'hang on the eels have 2 people in the team who have been in jail, how do you not associate with them?' (I assume that's wicks, and not sure the other one) but I thought that was a decent point to make.

It's a pretty grey area to me, I understand it's not a good look to hang out with shady characters, but if you've done nothing wrong is there an issue?

I think Greenburg is one of the shadiest characters around, hasn't hurt him. But again where's my proof to say he's not someone I'm allowed to hang out with? (Not that anyone would want to anyway)
When you say it hasn't hurt Greenburg....I reckon he's up to his neck in mobster land. Have I got any evidence...no.
I don't trust the priick.
He didn't rise thru the ranks at record speed because of his outstanding admin abilities.....he has friends.
All hear say and speculation. Hopefully he's outed before he fully ****s up the game we love.

When you say it hasn't hurt Greenburg....I reckon he's up to his neck in mobster land. Have I got any evidence...no.
I don't trust the priick.
He didn't rise thru the ranks at record speed because of his outstanding admin abilities.....he has friends.
All hear say and speculation. Hopefully he's outed before he fully ****s up the game we love.
I saw him walk into a corporate box at ANZ stadium once, he was wearing a Bulldogs jumper - enough said!

Manu Ma'u would be the other jailbird at Parramatta

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8