Croker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Interestign we haven't won a game since he has been out.
A couple of losses our middles have been destroyed and Croker is a great defender who hits hard and closes gates....and though his service is not slick, he knows the players now and his options have improved over time, just lacks a running threat which is so important in the modern game.
Interested to see how young Gordie plays off the bench and if he can add a bit of zip against Storm tonight.

stoodamire

Bencher
A couple of losses our middles have been destroyed and Croker is a great defender who hits hard and closes gates....and though his service is not slick, he knows the players now and his options have improved over time, just lacks a running threat which is so important in the modern game.
Interested to see how young Gordie plays off the bench and if he can add a bit of zip against Storm tonight.
Hopefully our pack can generate some quick Play the balls for Gordie to take advantage of it.

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Interestign we haven't won a game since he has been out.
His omission certainly wouldn't have helped.

Of concern was the latest injury report with the odd comment that Croker's neck injury from original concussion "is not conducive to a safe return at this stage" which doesn't sound good at all.

Hope Gordie can adequately step up tonight and he and Lawton will need to be at their very best vs Grant.

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
Froggy defends at an elite level… you cannot just simply replace his effort with a fresh kid as it typically takes years for a player to develop his level of stamina, technique and resilience… the Reed Mahoney’s of the NRL-world are few and far between…
His service has improved imo and I just wish we/he had further developed his general play kicking…

Marto1970

Reserve Grader
His omission certainly wouldn't have helped.

Of concern was the latest injury report with the odd comment that Croker's neck injury from original concussion "is not conducive to a safe return at this stage" which doesn't sound good at all.

Hope Gordie can adequately step up tonight and he and Lawton will need to be at their very best vs Grant.
Reporting inner ear problems now,

eaglebuzz

Bencher
Froggy defends at an elite level… you cannot just simply replace his effort with a fresh kid as it typically takes years for a player to develop his level of stamina, technique and resilience… the Reed Mahoney’s of the NRL-world are few and far between…
His service has improved imo and I just wish we/he had further developed his general play kicking…
He is an elite defender and a bog average dummy half. We were spoiled with Ballin, he had the defense and the passing game.

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
He is an elite defender and a bog average dummy half. We were spoiled with Ballin, he had the defense and the passing game.
We were spoiled with Ballin, API, Mal, Max… Froggy is not as bad as many make him out imo…
agree his service could be better but he is often working with poor timing by crappy forwards also… plus the guy carries injuries like a Trojan warrior and I am convinced he is rarely 100% but still backs up again and again and again..

johnperi01

Reserve Grader
If that were true it says more about performances of the rest of the team.
I’d love to know what Ennis is doing, because I don’t see any improvement in our dummy half creativity from any of the hookers we’ve tried.

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
If that were true it says more about performances of the rest of the team.
I’d love to know what Ennis is doing, because I don’t see any improvement in our dummy half creativity from any of the hookers we’ve tried.
He is teaching the niggle

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16