Cronk to manly rumour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How hard must Cronk piss himself laughing when he reads stuff like this ?

As good as he is, he's part of the paper bag crew and I don't want him anywhere near Manly.

If I were him, I'd stay at FOX, cop the pay cut and enjoy not being bashed every weekend. He'll make more in the long run.

This would be a fantastic signing while we look for a long term 5/8, but we'd have to release Green.

Also, if I'm the Tigers I'm throwing the kitchen sink at Cronk. Exactly the kind of marquee signing they need to rebuild confidence in their playing ranks. He's worth $2m a year to them in their current state.

I don't think Cronk, Slater, Smith or Bellamy would play or Coach at any other club as they wouldn't look as good and may tarnish their reputation if their stint is not successful. They are too used to playing with the NRL and refs backing and also being over the cap. (1 million big ones in fact)
Bellamy the scum proved it when he tried to coach origin and left snake off the field for nearly an entire game.
Even Ricky Stuart had more of an impact on origin than Navratilova.
Let's not sell our souls to the scum and anything or anyone (apart from greeny) associated with the storm has no respect from me.

Last edited:
It would be the best signing possible for next year bar none.

At best we could win a premiership, at worst he would:

- teach DCE some game management skills
- teach the young players how to stay composed
- teach the young players how to train hard
- bring a trick bag of set plays that he currently works with Slater and use them with Tom T

He could be the Ben Kennedy of this re-build...who said it has to be a forward? It can certainly be a half.

I don't care what the media says either, if we win a competition it goes down in the history books forever regardless of who played for us...SBW came to the Roosters and helped them win in 2013 before disappearing a year later and no one give a toss nowadays.

It would be the best signing possible for next year bar none.

At best we could win a premiership, at worst he would:

- teach DCE some game management skills
- teach the young players how to stay composed
- teach the young players how to train hard
- bring a trick bag of set plays that he currently works with Slater and use them with Tom T

He could be the Ben Kennedy of this re-build...who said it has to be a forward? It can certainly be a half.

I don't care what the media says either, if we win a competition it goes down in the history books forever regardless of who played for us...SBW came to the Roosters and helped them win in 2013 before disappearing a year later and no one give a toss nowadays.
Onya Snake for calling the spade a spade..probs 100/1 but if we got him for 2 years we'd be giggling like a bunch of skool gals at a Beiber concert. If its good enuff for other teams to buy a comp why cant we??? We did a bloody good job last time that was our go...

I wouldn't be against it, we can just give him the Matai/Stewart money and look within for forwards. Right second row is our only real big issue anyway.

6. DCE
7. Cronk
9. Green

14. Api

Green would be a very similar hooker to MMonas, and Api is the L'estrange. It's a very long shot, if it doesn't happen I won't be upset as we can strengthen elsewhere, if it does happen I won't be upset because we'd go from Top 8 potential in 2018 to contenders.

With Tara being so focused on A-league I wouldn't be surprised if gallop was working on luring him over to the dark side. Ever since he announced his move from Melb but not saying where he was going, just had a nagging feeling that he had something lined up but was waiting until end of season to announce it. Might be completely wrong but I wouldn't put it past gallop

As nice as it would be to have cronk in our halves we are already paying top dollar for dce, I don't think It would be very wise for the club to buy another half on top dollar. Its about establishing a balanced roster, if we invest too much into our halves then it will leave us depleted and disadvantaged in other areas.

With Tara being so focused on A-league I wouldn't be surprised if gallop was working on luring him over to the dark side. Ever since he announced his move from Melb but not saying where he was going, just had a nagging feeling that he had something lined up but was waiting until end of season to announce it. Might be completely wrong but I wouldn't put it past gallop

Are you saying Cronk may becone a soccer player ?
I'm going with goalie as his preferred position.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8