Current Player Options for Backline

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This would be the ideal backline yet also realistic
1 Trbojevic
2 Taufua
3 Walker
4 Matai
5 Holland / Feldt
6 Api / Hynes
7 DCE

Would actually prefer to not buy Normam, hes asking way too much although he is a good player but not in that class yet. Api seems like a good potential half although needs to improve his ball playing. buying norman would be a pain, look at the flack DCE cops for earning high money, dont need another one of those. Also i think itd be good to get player that could backup for fullback when Tom is injured, preferably a quality winger in that 5# jersey that can play fullback. Any suggestions? Holland / feldt would be ideal as they could kick goals tho. I think Feldt could act as cover at the back altjough we'd need to splash the cash on him after recent performances.

This would be the ideal backline yet also realistic
1 Trbojevic
2 Taufua
3 Walker
4 Matai
5 Holland / Feldt
6 Api / Hynes
7 DCE

Would actually prefer to not buy Normam, hes asking way too much although he is a good player but not in that class yet. Api seems like a good potential half although needs to improve his ball playing. buying norman would be a pain, look at the flack DCE cops for earning high money, dont need another one of those. Also i think itd be good to get player that could backup for fullback when Tom is injured, preferably a quality winger in that 5# jersey that can play fullback. Any suggestions? Holland / feldt would be ideal as they could kick goals tho. I think Feldt could act as cover at the back altjough we'd need to splash the cash on him after recent performances.
Hynes and Koroisau are talented goal kickers

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6