Dally M- Fox 1 at 8:30 tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
2nd rower of the year goes to Sam Thaiday, no manly nominations

This is Sam's 2nd win in a row

Berkeley_Eagle said:
the proven summons medal is a joke, internet votes choose the winner from what I remember

Correct provan summons is fan vote on NRL.com

Gallop is now on stage putting a massive handbrake on the whole night

Terrible Gallop gag "When Lockyer starting playing I had brown hair and Lockyer had hair." It got crickets.

Gallop thanks the enormatis effort of community work in NRL. That's not a typo, he said enormatis.

Countdown to Dally M starts

Glenn loose 9 points, Foran looses 3 points on suspension.

Rd 17, no players in top 10 earned extra points

Kiwi Eagle said:
Losing 9 is a joke, he missed 1 game of the voting period so 3 should be all that is lost

Exactly right. What happens if Marshall wins the thing by 1 point but is suspended next week ?

Rd 19 voting

foran gets 1

Thurston 24
Gallen 20
Cronk 20
Slater 17
Marshall 16
Foran 15

Rd 20

Foran gets 2

Thurston 24
Cronk 21
Gallen 20
Slater 19
Foran 17
Smith 17
Marshall 16
Bowen 16

Brent Kite mentioned in One Community awards

Umm Glenn was suspended for the first two games of the season, that plus last week is 9 points!

Forget about the conspiracy theory

Daniel said:
Umm Glenn was suspended for the first two games of the season, that plus last week is 9 points!

Forget about the conspiracy theory

Those points would have been deducted from last years tally.

Toyota Cup player of the year is presented awkwardly by Josh Dugan. They gave the poor kid a forced read instead of just letting him speak. Winner is Jack Debelin from Dragons

Winger of the year is Uate for 2nd year in a row

Ambiguous award, I mean Captain of the Year Award goes to Cam Smith over Lockyer Mannering and somehow Petero who was nominated after leaving the Panthers and bagging them on the way out

and the winner for the first montgomery burns award for outstanding performance in the field of excellence is...

bob dylan said:
If Lyon isn't the centre of the year I am a chinaman.

They are saying Hodges and Cooper are the faves.

Anyway I will be known as Billy Wong after about 9.00 pm tonight.
Whew :)
Congrats to Jamie for winning and to Matai for being nominated.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4