Dally M- Fox 1 at 8:30 tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If only Billy the Grub got charged as he should have for his forearm to DCE against us...........anyone is better than one of the Scum winning.

Slater so didnt deserve that.

Smith and Slater should have got joint winner for Award for dirtiest player of the year.

Glenn fiished the year with 18, if he doesn't get in the fight he has 27. Whether he gets points in round 25 or 26 is pur speculation, he may get none in the last 2 rounds. I'm just stating where he would have finished if he didn't fight. Blair.

Also that chant is for low cats. Its fine to have a go at a player if you don't like him, but make it about his play, Attacking someones sexuality, particularly when it involves children is disgusting. It makes me embarrassed when I hear that chant.

Captain of the Gate said:
Glenn fiished the year with 18, if he doesn't get in the fight he has 27. Whether he gets points in round 25 or 26 is pur speculation, he may get none in the last 2 rounds. I'm just stating where he would have finished if he didn't fight. Blair.

Also that chat is for low cats. Its fine to have a go at a player if you don't like him, but make it about his play, attacking someones sexuality, particularly when it involves children is disgusting.

Who you referring to? If you filled in a blank then it's you who labelled him that not me.

bones said:
There's only one Billy Slater... There's only one Billy slater... With a packet of sweets and a cheeky smile ... Slater is a f@#* ............

Marshall gets no points in final round, Slater wins by 2 with a total of 29. Glenn would have finished equal 2nd without suspension

Glenn may have got points against both the storm and the broncos if not for the suspension.

bones said:

Also that chat is for low cats. Its fine to have a go at a player if you don't like him, but make it about his play, attacking someones sexuality, particularly when it involves children is disgusting.

Who you referring to? If you filled in a blank then it's you who labelled him that not me.

You know exactly what you are doing, don't fake innocence.

bones said:
Anyone else notice that Manly games are never in the highlights of each Rd?
I thought I noticed that, too, Bones. Then I thought that most shots there were four shots, or 8 teams being shown. That means 8 teams weren't being shown.

Sure, every fan wants to see theire team each time but,,,,,,

I think we're being too pedantic or even too precious!

bones said:
There's only one Billy Slater... There's only one Billy slater... With a packet of sweets and a cheeky smile ... Slater is a f@#* ............

Marshall gets no points in final round, Slater wins by 2 with a total of 29. Glenn would have finished equal 2nd without suspension

Glenn may have got points against both the storm and the broncos if not for the suspension.

bones said:

You know exactly what you are doing, don't fake innocence.

**** off peaheart bones left it blank how do you what he was thinking u twat.

There is a version of that chant that says crocodile, he ajay :)

Get back in your box scrotum.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7