Daly signed til 2015!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
According to the Fox Sports article about his re-signing, he will be "on a four-year package understood to be worth around $2 million".

Hope that leaves room for the other players to re-sign.

Put your money on a Manly win this week
Sensational news

Rodo said:
According to the Fox Sports article about his re-signing, he will be "on a four-year package understood to be worth around $2 million".

Heavily backended

Great news. Now we just need Foran to resign. I still think we're going to lose a player or two but we can build a team around Daly and Foran.

FANTASTIC NEWS!!

IMHO a hugely important player for this club and it's competitive future. You can build great teams around great halves.... And that's coming from an ex front rower :)

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Put your money on a Manly win this week
Sensational news

Rodo said:

Heavily backended

I thought backended deals were des' fault.

I would think now he has signed kieran is a given to stay. Our future seems secure rothfield where is the negative comments.

Surely Foran should stay, there are not too many others beside DCE you would want to have as your halves partner, and seeing as they already have a good combination then Foran would be mad to leave.

I hope so. I'm sure DCE will rather be in tandem with Foran than a Travis Burns or Michael Monaghan type player.

Rambofan said:
Fantastic news.Now lets keep Foran and keep the halves combination alive.

You sound so shocked & surprised at this news Rambofan.

Have you been hospitalised ? Have you been on your Virgin outer atmospheric flight ? Have you been the subject of a Phillipines kidnap ransom plot ?

You must have a reason such as those above as to why you have been out of contact & couldnt inform all the misinformed fools around here about this great news prior to it happening.

Excellent. I still think we are a big chance of losing Foran. He will command similar coin and paying $1,000,000 per year for your halves could leave us skinny in other positions. I am not sure if that is a good idea, but Tooves and Co know best. However we will have to lose a big name if we sign Foran as well.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
quote='Rodo' pid='390537' dateline='1332474321']

Heavily backended

[/quote]

I'm as delighted as anyone. But, if it is backended and the $2-M figure is correct, then the final year he'd be on would be $1-M or so. Wow, that's huge money.

A further question to all those who criticised the club for not paying DCE enough: will you be calling on DCE to repay the money if, God forbid, he gets injured and unable to fulfil his on-field duties or, heaven forbid, he suffers a form slump and is not able to play up to first grade standard?

It seems to me that people sympathise with players, not clubs. I congratulate the club for getting this deal sorted.

Wooohoooo, got that grand final winning feeling back. We love you Daly, please never leave. We also love the Stewart boys and Foran, hope we can work something out. Oh heck I'm in love with most of the boys...What a great team to follow you've all done us proud.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7